TM Cup 2014 - Sign up now!

miraro3

l4mu9Tu.jpg

Hello guys!

It's time for all of you ETpro junkies and players who like a challenge to prepare for the 2014 TM Cup! Send away your wife for the summer, tell your children to go on vacation to their favorite aunt and buy an auto-feeder for your pets. You will have no time for anybody else between the thrilling fights and glorious victories!

This is a closed cup, this means that only TM members and friends are allowed to sign up and compete. The Cup will obviously be played on ETpro. We have set up 4 ETpro cup servers (2 in the UK and 2 in Germany) all have a ETTV server linked to them.

This year's cup will be a little bit different from last year.

• We will use the ebattles plugin, if you want to play in the cup make sure that you have signed up HERE
    -
  • To give everybody a chance at winning we will randomize the teams this year. This means that you will be added to a pool of players when you sign up and when the deadline has been reached I will put the teams together randomly (using randomizing software). If you have any concerns about this, please PM me
    -
  • We will use an adjusted map pool that is a little bit smaller then last year, leaving the maps that nobody knows out of it.
    -
  • If players or teams don't show up for their matches they will be dropped out of the cup. (I will keep a closer eye on this then last year)
    -
  • There will be a prize for the winning team. Something a little different from last year

To sign up you have to:

1. Make sure that you are signed up on the link mentioned above
  2. Send me a PM on the forum to confirm that you want to play in the cup and that you have signed up, you will only be added to the player pool once I received your PM

Extra notes:

• After I closed the sign ups the teams will be announced and all of you will have one week to:
    1) Train and get used to your teammates
    2) Decide who your team captain is going to be
    3) Decide what your team-name will be
    4) Let your team captain create your team on the ebattles plugin website
    5) Let your team send me a PM to confirm that he has created your team and to send me your Team name
  • The 1st of July the TM Cup will officially start. Your team will be required to play 1 match per week.

Invite all your friends to join! Let's make this a big success!

Current list of signed up players:

• Miraro3
  1. Venom
  2. Gaunt
  3. Mint
  4. Electricity
  5. Ding
  6. VeryDead
  7. Domi
  8. Wolf
  9. Star
  10. Lynx
  11. MrMuppet
  12. Macka
  13. Andy
  14. The Cleaner
  15. Rhynx
  16. Bajnov
  17. grandtheftsilver

People who volunteered as back-ups

• Pesone
  • Sosa
  • And So
  • Hunti
  • Bartmen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  
  • After I closed the sing ups 

Sing up, is that some kind of rap battle? Dang, this is gonna be awesome. Just hope it goes on live coverage too :P

On a lighter note ( :D )...I so not gonna participate this, my aim sux badly :D

• Founders

Cannot register on that website gg wp scared of me not allowed to play gg

The register button leads to nothing but the same page linked here..

That will be fixed within the next hour, just need to allow registrants again, closed them after last deadline.

Edit: Activated.

That will be fixed within the next hour, just need to allow registrants again, closed them after last deadline.

Edit: Activated.

Oh, alright ! :D

Almost drove me mad.. :D

Extra notes:

• After I closed the sing ups the teams will be announced and all of you will have one week to:

1) Train and get used to your teammates

2) Decide who your team captain is going to be

3) Decide what your team-name will be

4) Let your team captain create your team on the ebattles plugin website

5) Let your team send me a PM to confirm that he has created your team and to send me your Team name

• The 1st of July the TM Cup will officially start. Your team will be required to play 1 match per week.

Invite all your friends to join! Let's make this a big success!

Sing up, is that some kind of rap battle? Dang, this is gonna be awesome. Just hope it goes on live coverage too :P

On a lighter note ( :D )...I so not gonna participate this, my aim sux badly :D

Did you really just searched trough my whole topic to find a typo? D:<