Teamspeak

Charlie

You know what's awesome? On Tuesday I'm starting a diploma in computers. And I have this issue :)

Anyway, how do I adjust the volume in teamspeak? What I thought was the volume wasn't, and the playback test thingy did nothing. I went in to TS for the first time in a long time, was lubed up for an orgy, and couldn't fix my volume :(

the only way that i can think of to change ur mic lvl is on ur OS settings and not in ts

right click on ur volume in bottom right corner and click on recording devices ..

now when ur mic is plugged in it should pick up some sound and u will see a green bar going up and down ..

click on that mic and press properties ..

another window will open and u need to click on the 'Levels' tab

and the increase/decrease the slider bar to change ur mic volumes ..

im not sure if u can change ur own mic settings in ts but i will look into that ..

but also players on ts can turn up or down ur sound level themselves at there end to there preferred lvl ..

just get them to right click on ur name and there will be an option that says something like change volume, click it then increase/decrease sound

ADDED

when u open ts click settings at the top, then click options ..

when that window opens there will be a tab on left hangside that says capture, click it and thats another way you can test ur mic settings on teamspeak .. but i dont think u can change ur volume levels for ur mic on that .. im pretty sure its all done on ur OS settings

teammuppet should use skype :lol:

Rofl nope.

Just click to settings and try to figure out which capture device is actually the good one (there are usually two of them). You also need to decide wether you want to put it on push to talk or voice detection

the only way that i can think of to change ur mic lvl is on ur OS settings and not in ts

right click on ur volume in bottom right corner and click on recording devices ..

now when ur mic is plugged in it should pick up some sound and u will see a green bar going up and down ..

click on that mic and press properties ..

another window will open and u need to click on the 'Levels' tab

and the increase/decrease the slider bar to change ur mic volumes ..

im not sure if u can change ur own mic settings in ts but i will look into that ..

but also players on ts can turn up or down ur sound level themselves at there end to there preferred lvl ..

just get them to right click on ur name and there will be an option that says something like change volume, click it then increase/decrease sound

ADDED

when u open ts click settings at the top, then click options ..

when that window opens there will be a tab on left hangside that says capture, click it and thats another way you can test ur mic settings on teamspeak .. but i dont think u can change ur volume levels for ur mic on that .. im pretty sure its all done on ur OS settings

aight baldy is on the right way. but be carefull with the mic lvl in the control panel, coz too much will cause the mic to override. and never, NEVER use the "boost" mic option as long as u dont have a mic that needs to be powered. an other issue may be that u selected the wrong audio driver or audio source for your mic, theres direct audio and windows standart (and default ofc) try both to see if you notice any changes!

to the mic level in TS: i cant really change the lvl of recording, but what u can do is to higher/lower the point where the mic starts to record (voice detection) might try that one aswell!

if you need further help, were here ;)

So Charlie, did you end up yelling your face as red as a firetruck?

Pretty much xD It was frustrating :D

I use my laptops built in mic, and the mic is fine for skype and vent bar background noise. I don't really want to change the levels on my desktop back and forth. I use push to talk, running it as admin, all that jazz.

I changed a few things in TS. Got a couple capture devices and stuff to try. I need a cybering partner  :wub: