Our servers

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following servers you have sometimes played on?

• TM etjump
    • Baserace only
    • Sniperserver
    • Vietnam
    • Silent
    • Infected
    • Panzerwar
    • Beginners

Hello all,

As we all know that Teammuppet has many servers on the etmaster list I am suggesting here a couple of things :)

Most of us just play on the NoDownload server which is probably the best and our most active server at these days. Anyway, since we do have lots of members in TM I think that they should also try TM's other servers as well, for example, baserace only which has become one of my favourite servers lately. I have realized that other of our servers have their own active players in the evenings so obviously we need members to keep order in those servers too.

Ps. Some members did ask lately do we have a trickjump server and yes we do have it. I played there last night but for some reason the server is not visible on the server list at the moment.

Ps2. Also players who are looking for something exotic and new I warmly recommend you guys to check out Teammuppet Vietnam server. It has lots of new weapons, great edited maps and makes ET feel different!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 1

• Founders

Ps. Some members did ask lately do we have a trickjump server and yes we do have it. I played there last night but for some reason the server is not visible on the server list at the moment.

This only show on list when people are on it as it is based on etpro.

I tried beginners, trickjump, baserace. Beginners got nice maps but I saw only bots playing there. I don't like Baserace that much, and one thing that I find annoying is sniper dmg. Two shots and you are dead is bit too much imo.

• Founders

That's because not all the servers are called TeamMuppet, I think that's what Ailmanki's link is showing but TB is down again, originally I thought it would have been 'too much' if people saw one long list of TM servers in their browsers so some where just called other things;

post-4-0-66823700-1430213046_thumb.png

post-4-0-94868600-1430213061_thumb.png