shanni.co.uk

Hello, people of TM. 

After reading winnie's post, I realised that I've never actually done one of these even though I've been on the forum and played on the server for like... Two years. 

There isn't much to know about me really. I'm 22, from south London and right now living the thug lifestyle of unemployment. Though not for long. Until recently, I was more of a TJ'er than a fragger, and rarely spoke to anyone when I did frag but I guess that may change? When I'm not no-lifing on ET I watch more anime than any person probably should and read way too much manga but yolo. I'm also a writer, (two books completed) and really like to draw manga style drawings. I would share, but they're quite x-rated. Having a lot of brothers ruined my innocent brain. 

So far everyone has been very nice and friendly to me, so thanks. Shoutout to Dantz for his ridiculously chilled out voice on ts. And to winnie for just, well, being him. Mud was the first person to actually ever speak to me on frag server so ty for that, and thanks freak for being so welcoming. (happy birthday.) 

Also, shoutout to the fellow chick playaz. #swag

I'm on your ts quite often so see you there. Or on here. Or the server. Whatever. 

• Like 3

Want to share the titles of those books?

Anyway, I am glad to see this post, and thanks for reading bedtime stories on ts :D :D

Haha, no I don't. :D 

And np. It was a free sample. 

Future stories will need payment 

Your presence always makes the day brighter. And thanks to you I can only play allies now cause otherwise I'd get my ass kicked -.-

A true aimbotter you are.

OMG your new pic is pure epic. 

You cgaz nerd. <3