zxczxc(the creativity)

Hello   :bye:.
It's my turn to introduce myself :).
My name is Plamen(which means fire,flame in bulgarian).I am 24 years old.I live in Varna,Bulgaria(Twin towns-Amsterdam,Genoa,Hamburg,Liverpool and so on).I work as marine engineer.English is my 4th language and I try to avoid mistakes, but it is difficult for me.
I love animals and that is why i have so many of them-10 cats which live in the house's yard and 2 dogs(Shih Tzu and Golden Retriever) which live at home.
I am a big football fan.I support our local team-PFC Cherno More(Black Sea) and Chelsea FC,but i like football only as spectator.Also i love to practice swimming,cycling,fencing,running and snooker.
Hobbies are:calligraphy,literature,painting,photography and meditation.
My favourite music:Dark Ambient music.
But the thing that i love most are the people.I love to spend time with friends-they can call me anytime and i will be always ready for fun.
And for final-the reason that i am here is my religion-ET.I love this game.I cant stop to play it.I love this community.Its like my new family.I love you all.
Hallelujah ET,Hallelujah TM.

Edited by zxczxc
  • Like 2

I think I've been to Varna before, is it a couple of miles around the bay from Sunny Beach?

Also ... 10 cats? :P  crazy-cat-lady-color.jpg

Тhese cats were rescued from my family.Our family has a long history with animals and also we are defenders of animal rights.

The distance between Varna and Sunny Beach is around 250 km.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...