Message to peyote

Nour

yes grobar . 1 year  ogo i use aimbot but i i'am blocked by server in connecting 

I apologize for doing so.I was just love the experience I did not know the consequences
But this almost a year ago

I think you had the answer in the other topic Nour so i have no idea why you started another topic. If your friends really want to connect then maybe they should register here and come and talk to peyote. 

Yes, but they explained that they did not know English
Act our leader respected It prevents a full country to access server 

• Founders

it doesn't matter if you used it or not the server detected it and banned you. We only have your word you didn't use it. TM does not like cheat and im afraid if your caught then there is no coming back.

Ofc its up to Freak or Peyote to say the final word which i think they have.

• Like 1

• Founders

Yes, but they explained that they did not know English
Act our leader respected It prevents a full country to access server 

There is a thing called google translate and if they don't come and ask then i don't think anything will change, how do we know it not just you saying this?

• Like 2

it doesn't matter if you used it or not the server detected it and banned you. We only have your word you didn't use it. TM does not like cheat and im afraid if your caught then there is no coming back.

There is a possibility to get unbanned but clearly it is not the time yet but perhaps one day we might give him a chance to play with us again.

I do not use cheating because I always play in the server Nodownload under the name Farmers
No one ban me 

hmm, sorry, I am only dumb bird maybe, but I really don't know how they are able to play with DNS ? hmm game with nslookup maybe :) ?

...from another side - we have few ways how to ban someone based on his GUID, MAC, IP also IP range and etc...

It's only up to admins decision which one will be chosen....

Eagle_cz u are not Dump bird . i am so sorry 

My friend I do not challenge u . i post my problem only

:facepalm: well i don't play so i have no idea if you play on ND or not but if i was here and you did and i know what i would do, im sure you can work out what would happen but its up to the new leaders.

Sorry to provide weak evidence

• Founders

I think that all that needs to be said has been, I will lock the topic and Ailmanki will post another reply if he feel he needs to, if not then take the conversation up with him and Freak in a pm to which they will either reply to or block you.