Message to peyote

Nour

I think that there is a misunderstanding
I am not a cheater, please give me proof of your talk
Do not have an I know you do not have. I dare you to have
Respect of most of the members here makes me'm holding my desire to take revenge on your talk.
To everyone knows Why do I am banned 3 times in a row
Because I made three requests to be admin
To learn that, extremism only creates Hate
It's just a game to enjoy. Do not make it a game to create Hate

I just wanted to pose problems for my friends who are unable to speak English
Do not confuse between me and my friends

Those who ask about the reason for my Message entering this article :

58063_10201285876746488_7014898389066577

Your recent topic was closed so seems like there is nothing to do with your issue. If you cheated on one of our servers it clearly means there is no way to unban the IP range otherwise you might pass it. Let's still wait for peyote and eagle's opinion about this case and see what happens..

Edited by Alistar
  • Like 1

Nour if u were cheating then u know why ur not welcomed here anymore.If was this mistake (ur ban) which i doubt ,TM has a good cheatbusters ecc..they will look urs demo again and decision will be posted...wait till then.Good luck in future.

Grobar

• Like 1

For some reason it is very difficult to believe that Ben nour cheated. Of course, if Peyote claims so I have to agree as well.

Yes you are right
But it's not about me, but on my friends deprived of play

Yes you are right
But it's not about me, but on my friends deprived of play

In this topic we can't prove anything but I am sure that somebody has a demo where this incident occurred which means there we will achieve more information.

Perhaps posting the demo in which the cheating occured would end this discussion faster

Not only posting the demo solves the case immediately. As we know we do not have a proper anticheat on our servers which mean that we have to review the demo ourselves and make a conclusion together..

Nour was caught by the nitmod anti-cheat a few months ago that we have on the baserace server. For those familiar, the anti cheat provides screenshots similar to what punkbuster did. The screenshots provide 100% proof of cheating where a demo for the most part doesn't, hence we have several people who review demo's.

• Like 1

Nour was caught by the nitmod anti-cheat a few months ago that we have on the baserace server. For those familiar, the anti cheat provides screenshots similar to what punkbuster did. The screenshots provide 100% proof of cheating where a demo for the most part doesn't, hence we have several people who review demo's.

this ... and ...

Thank you for you patience Nour. We have reviewed your matter and due to proofs of cheats provided the ban will remain. 

Yes, my friend . I agree with u
But the problem is that my friends can enter server and play with DNS or proxy 
for me other problem .....  
This means that they are not banned by server or nitmod but  means that the number IP is blocked by server 
this what i mean . and our leader understand it . he know what i mean 
my friend charlie u are right but not some problem .

This means that they are not banned by server or nitmod but  means that the number IP is blocked by server 

I guess that most of us wants to make sure that you do not by pass your ban if we release the IP range in use again. That's probably the reason why our admins have blocked a wide range of IPs.

Yes my friend eagle
I do not opposed the ban 
I have my  own server
 but does not block range IP  because I feel the responsibility to prevent other because  me

Nour tonight probably you will have an answer will we unblock the IP range or not.

so Charlie is right about ur cheating?

Yes, take a look on the first page.

hmm, sorry, I am only dumb bird maybe, but I really don't know how they are able to play with DNS ? hmm game with nslookup maybe :) ?

...from another side - we have few ways how to ban someone based on his GUID, MAC, IP also IP range and etc...

It's only up to admins decision which one will be chosen....