Final TM prize giveaway event

MrMuppet

• Founders

To finish off the TM giveaway event, we will be hosting a gaming event; 

Password will be letmeinmuppets

wtTL3ox.jpg

For the chance to win;

post-4-0-32021000-1452636920_thumb.jpg

The event will be a free for all, death match event, each winner of the first five maps after the start time be go forward to face each other in a final map. If an individual has already qualified for the final then the player in second place will be eligible for the final and so on. With random spawn points and martyrdom enabled to prevent camping after shooter an opponent, this is just not about who is the best killing but also luck of the spawn. 

Anyone wishing to participate is urged to test the server before hand to so any connection issues can be assisted with prior to the event.

Poster courtesy of Ben aka Miraro3

post-4-0-62814800-1452636526_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm interested in participating in the event (even though I cannot confirm it yet) but I'm not sure I understood the format very well: Five maps. Every man for himself randomly spawning somewhere. Be the last man standing. Five maps to determine five people for the final. Then a final map with these five people and the last man standing wins it all. Is that it?

TL;DR version:

- Every man for himself

- Random spawnpoint

- Once dead, 3 seconds spawn time

- First to X amount of kills wins round

- 5 rounds + 1 final round

(So yes Rash, you're absolutely correct ^^)

For people that are interested in the stock photo of the poster: http://www.kevindegeling.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/etxreal-20111110-093306-000.png

• Founders

First to a set amount of kills wins the map, normally set to 25 but may have to increase it after a few more practices to make sure the event lats more than 30 minutes. First to say 25 kills wins map, 5 winners to last map, first to 25 kills win, no last man hiding and standing till the end, you got to get out there to win it!

Jump on the server at test it.

Edit: the maps are set to end when x achieves x amount of kills and the scoreboard is then displayed so there is no confusion on the winner of each round.