Introducing.. Goth

Well, I've thinking a lot to make this post here, and right now I finally decided that I should do it :D

Many people know me as a Goth, ingame ofcourse, but my real name is actually Gerhard, and my friends call me Geto :D

But yea, I'mma 18 year old student who loves the dark side. I dress in black, I have a lot of piercings, tattoos, i wear contacts and makeup and so on. So basically Im a real life Goth, and there are not many left in Estonia.

My pasttime activities include different DIY-s,skateboarding, drawing, tattooing, piercing myself and other people, and just being a freak (Fr3aky, no offense ofcourse xD).

Been playing ET since I was 10 or something like that, when we had it in school computers and we had LAN parties :D

And lately I'vnt been active a lot, cause I've been traveling a lot, I just <3 to travel. So basically yea. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, imma post a pic of me down below, and yea...post-2011-0-90348500-1454451579_thumb.jp

Stay goth.. ;D

Nice introduction! Much information :)

Me and some of other tm members have thought about becoming goths. What shall we do first?

never saw goth reindeer before:P

Nice introduction Goth this is really something different we see every day and you must be very brave to externalize it, I bet you have some problem with old ladies aaaa satan on the streeet hehe. As I said before to you many times when I look at your percing I can feel how painfull it all should be auuuuuch

• Like 1

Lol mate, nice intro :)

Btw. I have one question - do you have the key for the lock that you have on your neck ? :sofa:

Umn, basically I do, and then again I don't. My girl wears exactly the same lock on her neck, and she has my key, and I has hers. So when we are together, then I has that key. :) Edited by Goth
  • Like 1

Umn, basically I do, and then again I don't. My girl wears exactly the same lock on her neck, and she has my key, and I has hers. So when we are together, then I has that key. :)

Awwww, how cute <3