Event: Jap Map Night Survey

miraro3

Jap Map Night Survey  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the event?

• Yes
    • No
    • I did not make it to the event
  2. 2. Would you like us to do this event again?

• Yes
    • No, but I would like another event with a bunch of different maps I haven't played before
    • No, I don't like the concept of playing maps that I don't know
  3. 3. Did we communicate enough about this event?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do you have any suggestions for Eagle and me?

• Yes, and I will post them in this topic
    • No, you're doing a good job
    • Stop fishing for compliments, you ego tripper

Thanks for everyone who supported this event. Last night was the after party, only 1 guest + Eagle were there to enjoy the Japanese maps one last time.
Only 2 players isn't a lot, but if those two players enjoyed themselves that night I am a happy camper.

Eagle and me will start working on a next event. I have a couple of ideas ready but if there is something you really really want us to do next, now is your chance to let me know:D

Take a moment to answer the questions of the poll if you have a minute. They will help us make better events for you in the future! Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Macka said:

Had the idea in my head that it was this weekend.

I wouldn't have been able to come as I was out anyway. Thanks for your efforts anyhow :) Enough compliments you ego tripper.

Hehe no problem and thanks!

25 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Gonna be very honest, I was not a big fan. I like the events 100x better where there are gameplay changes (like Infected) and the last competition was neat also (the one Ali won, and Venom lost ;);) ). But it was nice to try and well organised.

You make it sound like honesty is a controversial thing to do :D
I'm completely fine with you not being a fan of it, I can understand why not everybody likes those kinds of events. I also really appreciate that you took the time to let us know.

Was that a rifle tennis competition? I vaguely remember something about it, but I'm not sure ^^

• Founders

the only map i really enjoyed was when we had to collect all objects :D but i was axis most the time and some maps was just defending :( the maps where we had to do the same thing was ok also.

The problem for me is when you don't know the map and someone else does and they rush the map to finish it, this is no fun to people who have no idea whats going on and it very hard to learn maps.

As towelie said it probably better when we play something different in mod or even if its just panzer war or sniper. Everyone can have as much fun as each other.

Im happy to try all event though :)

4 hours ago, miraro3 said:

Thanks for everyone who supported this event. Last night was the after party, only 1 guest + Eagle were there to enjoy the Japanese maps one last time.
Only 2 players isn't a lot, but if those two players enjoyed themselves that night I am a happy camper.

Eagle and me will start working on a next event. I have a couple of ideas ready but if there is something you really really want us to do next, now is your chance to let me know:D

Take a moment to answer the questions of the poll if you have a minute. They will help us make better events for you in the future! Thanks.

Sorry, I was spending romantic weekend on spa with my girlfriend. :(