Missing and Wrong server levels

Charlie

yeah sorry for problem guys we restored old backup, some of You expecially new members may have lower level or dont have it at all just plese write to us on server we will fix it.

Eagle I really thank You for Your help I wouldnt do it myself :*

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

You might want to have a look at the list with recent promotions as well, as some of the promotions could not be found on the list yesterday when admins tried to restore members' ranks.

working on it :) already gave your proper lvl back :)

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I'm not asking for admin levels or whatever it is that made you say -1. If you really want me on -1, be my guest.

I'm only bringing up a point that would make it easier for you to restore levels if something similar occurs in the future.

15 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I'm not asking for admin levels or whatever it is that made you say -1. If you really want me on -1, be my guest.

I'm only bringing up a point that would make it easier for you to restore levels if something similar occurs in the future.

sorry man, it was bad joke then ... jesus and niki working on right lvl list now and am sure that everything will be ok :)

20 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

don't worry, eagle will get -1 now ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miraro3 said:

I should check if my magical admin level has reappeared!

well wewent throught whole shrubbot file with Jesus and we might mistake ban section with +10 section so You better check, if you are banned well bad luck :D 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hey ALL

Its been awhile since I have had a chance to jump onto the servers...... Its been hella busy at the hospital. But I got onto the PUB sever and my XP was " 0 "

and my Admin Level was also " 0 " 

Is there any way to remedy this ?

I wasnt sure where to post this issue Im having

Thanks,

Every one please be safe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there anything that I need to do on my end to get this corrected ? I just jumped onto the PUB server and my Admin Level was still  "0"  and XP was also "0"

:help:

Edited by JaR