Thursday events

Niki

Hello Members, Players and Friends

Last event was great success and it was so nice to see busy server and all of you guys.

It would be a great pleasure to invite you all on PUB server this thursday 30.08.2018 and also on every another thursday. Lets meet and have fun together

etpub.teammuppet.com (37.187.79.49:27960)

TS3: ts.teammuppet.com

great thanks for making poster @EyeOnMe

czwa.png

• Niki pinned this topic

I can't be present this thursday, and have to decide what I do next events.

But I will advertise about it on beginner server

bind [ "vstr event"
set event1 "set event vstr event2; say !!! . T h u r s d a y - E v e n t. . !!!"
set event2 "set event vstr event3; say !!! . . .EVERY Thursday Evening. . . !!!"
set event3 "set event vstr event4; say !!! Join at EtPub server on that day.!!!"
set event4 "set event vstr event5; say !!! . . . IP 37.187.79.49:27960. . . !!!"
set event5 "set event vstr event1; say !!! Lets meet and have fun together. !!!"  

19 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

Beginner has a nice amount of players every evening and there is no drama. I'm gonna skip these "events".

I need my tripmines to kill the dooc guys :rofl:

If beginner is up and running at that time, then meet ya there purps. I dont mind events but I dont agree that we force people from working server to a haunted one.

C#

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

we force people

no one is forced. We just wanted to try to bring some people back to this server. Etpub was and still IS the main TM server. If someone want to play elsewhere, it's his decision. We'll not beg you to save the pub server if you are not interested to do whatever.

Truth is that ET generally loosing players and the statistic is telling us that most of players are playing on the etpub mod. Thats the fact and your choice is if you will help us or you will stay away.