just been banned for no reason

etplayer47

ETPlayer was banned on radar map yesterday.You came a map later when GR was on with a same name-maybe a coincidence.Many players had conversation with him many days and turned to him as TRUMP .Got many complaints that TRUMP tooked a new name as ETPlayer and suddenly became monsterly good.There are a slight possibility it was a mixup and other players and members mixed up people so i unban you,but if i get a confirmation via discord chats or any other proof that it was you then il reverse it.Iapologize atm and please dont use ETPlayer name as most cheaters use it.

• Like 1

Thank you Matu ! I swear I'm no cheater :D I'll change my name

Yeah I played using TRUMP! (red white and blue colours)  but this was weeks ago I stopped using that name . That time  I was using the old et game version but I reformatted my pc few a weeks ago and then installed the newer ETLegacy version and never changed my name back just used default ETPlayer name

Edited by etplayer47

1 hour ago, lost said:

Hello

Matu i checked my demo, and it wasnt Trump aka EtPlayer. First of all, cheater has 2.38 SR and Trump has something about 30.  Second thing is that the cheater has nick ETPLAYER (with uppercase).

if you switch guides you have different SR.Its not about a name actually.theres 100 with same name.

Closed!

I see there word "Closed!" But I like to remind every player in ET, that player name ETPLAYER is very much used... That under this name plays hundreds of players.. But I think Matu find more thing that matched.. As he said.. Name doesnt makes banned sometimes because if name is used like 150 tim diffrent players might come mistakens.. And we collect more information always.. Its true that guid can be changed, but it doesnt save those people who break the rules.. I dont know yet the case, but just wanted say it the way that you understand.

• 7 months later...