Dude where's my introduction

dude

Hello fellow WW2 enthusiasts and fans of Enemy Territory,

I'm dude, previously playing as ETPlayer, ET Cop and ET Sheriff on ET Legacy server 1. Loving the TeamMuppet's place where I've been playing this vintage and still excellent game for a while. I consider ET to be a perfect FPS multiplayer game and I'm sure many people do too - no wonder it's still played many years after it was released for free. 

I'm from Czech Republic and I play for fun, helping others rather than going Rambo style. I like playing in the Axis team because they more often defend. Sometimes playing as Allies it feels like a walking simulator! I respect players who play fair and it's always a good feeling when the map is won, especially by the team I'm in.

So thanks again for the provision of fun and keeping ET alive!

• Like 6

I dont care which side.. Or how big death spree I got.. I try do obj or defend obj always, but sometimes it doesnt look like it, but I try it always.. Mostly I'm Axis.. Reason, because 9/10 times people joins to Allies... And game screen says teams unbalanced..    

• Like 1

Dude!

It really depends on the map but I prefer Allies because they're on the offensive most of the time. Like Sebastian, I do hate walking long distances and then getting blown up with a still full magazine. But I try to find some enjoyment hopping at speed around.

• Like 1