Legacy trickjumping server?

uips

Teammuppet has lots of different servers. Some servers seem empty, not much activity? Perhaps turn one into trickjumping server if there is enough interest?

As main objective based servers are focus on gaming. More shooting less typing. Then TJ server is more chilled on that matter. Sometimes theres more chatting than jumping :D. i warn, completing those TJ maps can be very addictive.

Also gives players the option to practice "abusing the game physics" to gain more speed :D. Practice moving fast in certain parts of original maps or completing whole trickjump maps. Mastering trickjumping enables you to glide down fast from goldrush flag spawn or move fast from oasis flag spawn past the wall. (Just some examples).

It is different experience from regular objective gaming that TM could offer.

You want just legacy server with trickjump maps? Or trickjump settings? I taught that there is already 15+ trickjump servers available so I dont think there is a lack of TJ servers.

I've seen people practising "abusing the game physics" and then complaining how s*it the gaming server and its settings are because the well practised jumps dont work.

But who am I to judge. Just keep on suggesting and give admins some foor for thoughts.

something is different in legacy physics, trickjumping seems easier and moving faster also looks like its easier to achieve, idk if its just me or there is some explanation behind this.

Why would u want your community player base to choose other servers than TM  if there are resources to provide it? There are lots of servers hosted by TM, someone might confirm the exact number? over 10 at least? As TM is expanding over different mods like Beginners server, Why not provide even bigger variety like TJ server if there is enough interest?

• Like 1

No, not that. Just I would love to give it a go and have fun in there if it would be same as movement in legacy. Maybe just the possibility to save and load your position would be helpful. Also some shooting practice map that helps you to choose suitable crosshair and work out fov and sensitivity wouldnt be bad.

36 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Maybe just the possibility to save and load your position would be helpful.

save and load position, no respawn, infinite adrenaline, ability to choose maps, vote for next map and add time. That should pretty much do it i think.