Updated SK Pictures

Can we get some updated SK pictures for other popular maps, or rough outlines
Library comes to mind

My understanding is that Mortar not near CP (Allies) OR 1st Courtyard on way to trans (Axis)

Heavy Weapons not allowed IN Spawn Room (axis), but anything else once they leave 1st room is fine, Nades, Flamer, Panz, least that's what I see 95% of players do.

Be good to have some clear guidance on a popular map.

Specifically these areas

library1 (2).png

library2 (2).png

library3 (2).png

library4 (2).png

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think we'll use your pictures, just because of the texture quality :D but we'll definitely go through and add it to the list, library is definitely popular map. It just might take a few days for us to discuss and reason for each area. 

25 minutes ago, Cyber said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think we'll use your pictures, just because of the texture quality :D but we'll definitely go through and add it to the list, library is definitely popular map. It just might take a few days for us to discuss and reason for each area. 

How Rude! whats with the quality? haha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mani said:

Wow, is that actually what the map should look like? or have you edited it haha,

i edited a bit too :D Contrast and sharpness. But u can also do that through nvidia control panel to apply "filter" on game. But still close to original when u do not blur textures

Edited by uips