Request for shorter ban

Hi, my nickname is RicardoMilos, I got well banned because I killed a teammate on porpuse with a granade and then leave. But i want to say my part of the story, this player was very disrespectful with me in the previus game, he failed a vote to expel me and then killed me for my browning machine gun performance. I repeat that what i did in Italy was incorrect but a ban for half a year is too much. Thank you for reading and sorry for my english.

Hi Ricardo, 
I can see that you got banned on 28e of april, 
But in the banlist it seems the ban is already expired.

Could you make a screenshot of the message you get when you try to connect ?

You got banned 7days on 28/04/2024 for team killing on purpose a TM member with your rifle.

Please, don't play that game with us again.

• Like 1

Its NOT ok to kill other teammate just because its feels good idea when game round have started, I mean time after warmup clock... Because it might let you get kicked or banned.. Even if those players  which you shot to death from own team are <=TM=> members then it might happen even faster, players cant always know the reasons why someone want take other dead  by shooting them into head or going next to them and open fire with flamer or dropping nade into their legs or just when see own team members to aim them and shoot with rifle nades.. Just sayin because next setted ban might be longer.. @Flo doesnt have so high sense of humor than some players think, better follow the rules..

Edited by Stumpel