Minas Tirith map for ET:Legacy main server !

@Charlie Yo Charleston, you old duck! we unanimously (at least 20+ members) voted tonight, that we need to add Minas Tirith map back into the cycle of main ET:Legacy server!

@EBO said you're a wuss if you don't and she'll 1v1 u anyday :sofa:

Please load it back asap, for free Charlie points :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Imagine how embarrassing it would be for a retired old man like me to beat Ebo in a 1v1. I couldn't do that to her.

Added Minas to ETL1 along with the time fix. Let us know if anything needs altered.

Cheers lads ❤️ 

minas.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 2:14 PM, Charlie said:

Imagine how embarrassing it would be for a retired old man like me to beat Ebo in a 1v1. I couldn't do that to her.

Added Minas to ETL1 along with the time fix. Let us know if anything needs altered.

Cheers lads ❤️ 

minas.jpg

I haven't seen it in the votes yet :(

@Charlie 1 vs 1 me and you would be quite even, why I'm slow man who hates beeing medic and loves rifle.. But I dont live with rifle or keep is as wife.. My wife is Elina and sometimes she asks me to help her.. 

P.S. People have seen what kind of player I  am and I can tell... I play always to object, if know the obj.. I use grenades and rg's  and if they empty I switch pistols so most of kills comes grenade/rg and when I die mostly I drop nade next me just after death that uniform cant be taken.. Knife I attack suddenly, and if FIeld-ops  I try give all people ammo which I think they need throwing nades and last shoot.. Covert I use FG or sniper I just dont like sten..  And I use much smoke grenades I keep throwing them to help people spot wh guys, and that team gets cover in actions.. Soldier sometimes if I am its mortar or flamer... Medic in very rare cases, then I try needle own team guys who are on ground and give packets... Shooting comes 2nd..

BUT my mouse is somehow broken it sometimes shoot random shots automatic without even touching it and I have maded some tk's because of it and been angry to mee after it.. I have to buy new mouse.. Any ideas about new wireless laptop mouses.. I have to run aim in the sky that random shot doesnt hit others.. Even my keboard buttons stop working sometimes idk the reason my PC is DELL Latitude E5470 (Windows 10 (8Gb DDR 4 RAM and 128Gb flashram and integrated Corei5 GFX card but I have only 4 games ET, MW2 and MW3 and CSGO.. Im quite good at that MW2 and MW3.. But that laptop isnt the greatest one.. :roulette: 

Edited by Stumpel

4 hours ago, Txrki said:

I haven't seen it in the votes yet :(

I may or may not have lied :D Ahem.

I didn't actually add it. It's the kinda map that I shouldn't add without consulting other admins first. Also I'm pretty sure Mini has threatened to ban me in the past if I ever added it lol. I do believe it'll get added though, we're just checking out the time addons thing and other little stuffs. Don't wanna blindly add such a big and ... big map. @Flo be the man who you can trust more than me :D 

@Stumpel Honestly I'm not as bad as I make out, I just have carpel tunnel in my wrists and I can't really game after work because of it. I reckon I could still be half decent on etl1 if I played more than once a month and wasn't falling to bits 😅

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2024 at 1:29 AM, Txrki said:

@Charlie Yo Charleston, you old duck! we unanimously (at least 20+ members) voted tonight, that we need to add Minas Tirith map back into the cycle of main ET:Legacy server!

@EBO said you're a wuss if you don't and she'll 1v1 u anyday :sofa:

Please load it back asap, for free Charlie points :)

You are on a mission from god! :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only thing which hard to set in that map is those multiple SK areas and its lua script.. Because I dont think that they are set already.. but it has MANY of them.. :sofa: :crazy: