Event NIght

MiniMuppet

Thanks to whoever made that pic. the bastardmod.info frontpage never looked cooler. :D

I have a new version online, with mac-files (harald is a hero). It will be the same version that we will be using friday.

I had a great time. I never saw so many players on that server before. There were also players from the other 2 clans that are running etblight servers.

We also crashed, when *someone* (me) called a shuffle vote and it passed. I've just had a look in the codes, and it's obviously my own stupid fault. Imagine I had put that on splashdamage.com.

I found another error that must be pretty old; medics and filed ops have access to opposite teams smg (mp40/thompson vice versa) as a filler, but if you pick it, then it just defaults to normal team-smg. It's a little funny (and sad?) that nobody told me about that error before. It must have something to do with the getEquivWeapon script.

I didn't know you could still see names of invisible teammates, until now. I think I will leave it like that? :D