Introducing Devastation!

ironic

First off, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this. If not, my apologies and I hope an admin can move it to the correct section.

So, let's start with what this thread is for! I'm here to introduce Devastation to Team Muppet!

Devastation is a pretty old clan, with some of the core players still playing now. The leader of the clan is Otyg, he's the one that started Devastation@Jaymod on the 2.55 mod. We were a pretty succesfull Jaymod clan with our own, very active, 20 slots server.

After a while we decided to go to ETpro on 2.6b patch. The team was pretty succesfull in ETpro aswell, getting good results@Clanbase. The latest line-up even played an EuroCup qualifier. For the players that don't know about the competative scene, you can compare EC to the Champions League in football :).

Most of the players went inactive after that, but now some of us are back! With Otyg, ironic (me), theezakje and Domi regurly playing on your Jaymod and ETpub server.

We'd like to say thank you for having these great and active servers, we enjoy playing on your servers alot and we hope to keep on playing there for quite a while!

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,

ironic

• Founders

Welcome to our forums and nice to meet you :)

Great to hear you enjoy our server. Saw a few of you playing on jaymod yesterday hope to see more of you. Please feel free to visit our other servers.

Also if your guys would like a game or scrim on etpro then please let us know.

Keep enjoying yourself :)

• Founders

Hi Ironic and welcome to the site.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your return to the game and also our servers, the game as lost a lot of clans over the years and its good to hear some are making a return.

Same as Mini said, if you fancy a little etpro then catch the guys in our chat room (button and the top of the page) look for the guys with the lime green names or Adobe and Caspar who are clan friends but always play in our pro scene.

If you fancy some fun nights then there are a couple of events coming up this month;

http://www.teammuppe...-hunt-14102012/

Firstly the Predator hunt on our ETNam server this weekend and then;

http://www.teammuppe...9307-halloween/

http://www.teammuppe...ap-suggestions/

One night only Halloween special, both these events can be seen on the home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Hey, Welcome to the site.

Glad to hear you like playing on our servers. Good to hear you introduced yourself. As Mr said you can visit our event or arrange scrim with our ETpro team.

See you in battlefield :)