Server rankings

MrMuppet

• Founders

Today the etpub server has again today reached the top ten position in the server rankings, equally its highest position ever, this makes it not only the best ETpub server in the world by a long way but also one of the best ET servers in the world :dancing:

On an even better note, the Jaymod server has reached its highest ranking position ever of 28th, previously 30th, great work on the server guys!

This a great achievement and its you the members that are responsibly for this, your commitment to playing on our servers and providing a friendly atmosphere when you are there is what brings the players back, so a big thank you to you all for making our community what it is, a place where other people want to be apart of!

I have played on jaymod recently and it is nice server indeed. Only thing that bothers me is that ppl disable pb (wonder why...) and to make the server even more enjoyable than it is now, the pb should be forced for all players. It's just the same old bs as explanation if you ask ppl why they dont set pb on: "it makes me lag"

Jipie, nice info. All members should thanks to you :), for servers, control us, organize...

Nice achievement guys! Keep up the good work, too bad real life commitments prevent me from playing on the servs ;)

I miss you, SEROIUSLY!

• Founders

GameTracker is currently undergoing database maintenance over the next 24-48 hours which may affect server ranks for a portion of servers.

Hope this didn't effect our servers :/

Yes, it did but it affected all the others in the same this time, the last time they did this we were unranked for days where for some reason others were not affected at all.