Etpro Practice

MiniMuppet

Hm, we could squeeze in regular ETpro trainings on Sundays that haven't got an event planned on them.

What do you guys think? Ya think you'd be able make it weekly?

I remember the glorious days where we had our regular training, so much fun.

There's a point actually, many members want to improve their aim and attics to reach obj in easy way..etpro practice should be the right way to improve those goals. At least that's my.point of view :D

Count me in (though time might be a hurdle, if not on Sunday). Can also try to get some players from my past practices if needed.

One practice a week, which will last probably not more than 1 hour for most people, is the same as doing sports 1 time in 3 weeks and hoping to improve lol. But go for it :)

True it's hard to improve this way, but it's still better than nothing. I don't think introducing it few times weekly with low interest is a good idea. After it gains popularity here - then maybe yes.

If your goal is to improve, then definitely. If your goal is to just have fun playing ET in a different atmosphere than public, then once a week works. The problem is, most people don't have time to play more than once a week sadly.

When we talk about Etpro or scrims, many are interested, but in the end none shows up on server, so if the problem is communication/coordination/time, setting a date can be a starting point.

Personally I don't care if we play by schedule or randomly grabbed by chat, the importance is play. Last match we had if it wasn't for Mr and Mini we could not even had a team...

For me it's fun, focused on team work and to be very rational. It's challenging and an environment that I prefer to pub servers ( except the midnight battles) and between us there is a variety of skills that you have always the opportunity to learn something.

So if people are interested we can do even daily but please just write /connect 109.70.149.33:27963 otherwise is "... nothing but a lot of talk and a badge"

Another "lets get together on etpro and make something it" post/thread? I've seen 4 of these in my 18 month TM life, one being a mass TM push to actually make a scrim team. I personally find Pro very dull, and I learn nothing from it except how to grit my teeth to play obj against superior medics who have pro experience. After 3-4 maps it's just ugh, let me chat and have a laugh with people instead xD

I've found my aim to improve on slow shoot servers of any mod, bar the mess pub is with explosives.

Anyway I'll say what I've said the last 2 threads, good luck and have fun <3

I would love to be on etpro but won't be able to be a lot n that server for the following reason: 1) I'm nub, 2) laggy mac, 3) I belong to etpub :P , 4) my summer is already screwed up by those ******* ******* ******* tests and those ********* ******* ****** exams. :( but if.I have time I'll try to pop up on etpro :D

• 3 weeks later...

I like Etpro :D it was always my main thing to play on *-*

I will come to the practice as much as i can be able too,

my house is done so i got more time now.

I dont know ive there is a scrim team or not but i would like too get my skill a liitle up again