Hide 'n' seek event

Miki

Yes thanks a lot for this event. With 1 or 2 changes like blinding allies for 20 secs to give axis time to hide etc, it will be perfect. Once allies were allowed to gib axis, it got really fun and tense when someone was one of the last alive :D

One of best events we've had thus far <3

I wish I could move like VD or Toni my god xD

Great event, I joined at the end but it was still pretty much fun! Like it has been said, blinding allies for 30 seconds should be implemented. Also, I played several h&s before and gibbing wasn't possible. I don't know what's best, following the last person alive is thrilling but reviving could force seekers not to run around like newps and be strategical instead: staying around a group of dead bodies that an axis would try to revive, etc. This needs coordination (i.e TS) and we were only 3 or 4 on ts whereas in previous events, there was almost everyone on at the time. I hope more people will be on ts next time, could be funny!

Thanks for your opinion Rash, seriously :)! We arrrange after dunno 1 hour maybe on that, allied can gib, cause it was impossible to win. I think no gibbing is possible if 1 hiders= 2 seekers We will improve some elements to next H'n's event. I was on TS on start, but nobody came. As I said next time it will be more co-ordinate :).

Summary it was fun besides some details :).

This event was a quiet blast (since I was hiding :P)! Had so much fun, even when I had to run like hell sometimes for 1-2 minutes hehe :D VD thanks a lot, not only for making record reviving sprees (before the gib thing), but for all the instructions & ideas of the hiding places... :thumbup:

And kinda agree with RASH, we should really try to get members & friends to TS during our events (I should have joined, sry), not only more fun & also we could get to know better members from diff servers (not only gaming together). Also for future Hide & Seek #2 - some time for hiders to find some places to hide (+1 Charlie) :D

Indeed with gibbing axis it was tense sometimes, good that me & Charlie had at least one game when we were the last two standing :D