TeamMuppet baserace server ?

NOOBHUNTER

would we like a baserace server  

1. 1. would we like a baserace server

• yes
    • no
    • not bothered either way.

I dont know is this the right place for this but i didnt find other :( So other clans have usually baserace server but TeamMuppet dont have so i think TeamMuppet BaseRace would be nice. So is it possible make server like that? I asked some players about

that and they thought it would be nice.

Great Idea, but i'm afraid nobody will show up on this server. Like all the other theme servers, they are always empty. Baserace in the ETpub/Jaymod mapcycle has potential to be great, but as an own server you'll get not enough people to make it fun.

Well those who like baserace will love it, and theres plenty of them. Also haters but so what. I bet this server would be a succeed!

And "Like all the other theme servers, they are always empty" well I wouldn't say so, like fuel dump all the time servers, they are usually full all the time :P

Well those who like baserace will love it, and theres plenty of them. Also haters but so what. I bet this server would be a succeed!

And "Like all the other theme servers, they are always empty" well I wouldn't say so, like fuel dump all the time servers, they are usually full all the time :P

I mean our servers, Blight, sniper, panzerwar, xmas

Great Idea, but i'm afraid nobody will show up on this server. Like all the other theme servers, they are always empty. Baserace in the ETpub/Jaymod mapcycle has potential to be great, but as an own server you'll get not enough people to make it fun.

+1

Well I suggested it as a joke "Let's have a baserace server with desert, then winter, then normal on it" ... I highly doubt this would work, and would actually be a waste of money for whoever provides it lol.

But that's up to you guys, I love baserace on Jaymod but I would never play a server with only that.

This

BaseRace server sounds great. So long as the maps would run long enough for one side to win. I have played on other baserace servers in the past, & there were not enough people & not enough time - to End the maps. so just as the base was half complete - the server would cycle to the next map, which was a little bit frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...