• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founders
the bots were reduced :O

Just preparing the server settings for the move.

just tryouted new server and my exp is gone . witch i really dont care much for my exp . but just asking is there anyway i can fix it if not i think ill reinstall et to start clean and mybe fix a few things ( like lag or ping) on my end.

I will upload the user database from the current server tomorrow evening when the server goes live, any xp gained after that on the current server will not be transferred after that.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BladeWarrioR" data-cid="98141" data-time="1364048831"><p>

is this any better proof for ya ?<br />

<br />

xD xD<br />

<br />

!OWNED</p></blockquote>

Ahahahah

• Founders

All xp will be transfered to the new server has from now, any xp gained on the old server will not be transfered, any admin levels set within the last week will need to be set again on the new server, if you are missing an admin level then please speak to a member of the team to have this set.

:( no xp on the new server

ps. is there a way to revote, like when i see my map isnt gona be chosen, but i hate the map thats gona be played so i can revote for the map thats on 2nd place atm.

Tried it today, but got stuck on downloading a 1.15 mb pk3 file witch it kept downloading over and over. With the game on my new iMac too, I can't access pub, silent or pro anymore so I have a strange feeling that i'm not gonna play this much anymore, except perhaps on my crappy and laggy laptop.

• Founders

thnx :DD

Done

Tried it today, but got stuck on downloading a 1.15 mb pk3 file witch it kept downloading over and over. With the game on my new iMac too, I can't access pub, silent or pro anymore so I have a strange feeling that i'm not gonna play this much anymore, except perhaps on my crappy and laggy laptop.

http://www.teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/10851-the-new-jaymod-server/

2 problems with the server Mr ..

problem 1 - teammates can trip team landmines

problem 2 - on the voting system, u can vote to play the same map for the next map .. meaning you could play venice 5 times in a row untill more players vote ..

any way in solving this ?

• Founders

The landmine flag is set but I have sent this via rcon to the server and changed the engineer flag to 7 in the cfg.

The map vote is as good as it gets on the Jaymod I'm afraid, I have disabled it to take effect after next reboot.

• Founders

what mac have you got? have you installed 2.6d patch?