Jaymod server move

• Founders

The Jaymod server will be moving to the new ip of 109.70.149.30:27960 or by typing jaymod.teammuppet.com

The server will be moving to eliminate the lag and crash issues that we currently have on there by moving the server to our dedicated server, this also gives us other advantages i.e ip bans in the box firewall, once a player is banned they are banned from all servers, auto re-boots of the actual server and not just game servers, priority to resources such as the etpub and jaymod servers plus a host of other features.

The server will be up and running along side our current server from the 25th of March, the current server will continue to be accessible but not playable after the 29th of March and will then be closed from the 6th of April.

Please view and vote on the topic http://www.teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/10794-the-new-jaymod-server/#entry97763 the server will be available to test via password shortly. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome! Not sure if there's on that link the answer of my question...what about the TM menu on et before joining th server? Is it already changed or I need to do in console /connect?

Jesus, you can make a config.cfg that you put in your etmain folder named for instance tmjaymod.cfg and you put in it : connect ip.ip.ip.ip:ip (with the ip of the jaymod server obviously) and just type in console while you are in the main menu: /exec tmjaymod and it directs you to it. Same for pub (of course, a main menu popup is easier but if you wanna switch from one to another while in game, you can use this method to be faster!

Jesus, you can make a config.cfg that you put in your etmain folder named for instance tmjaymod.cfg and you put in it : connect ip.ip.ip.ip:ip (with the ip of the jaymod server obviously) and just type in console while you are in the main menu: /exec tmjaymod and it directs you to it. Same for pub (of course, a main menu popup is easier but if you wanna switch from one to another while in game, you can use this method to be faster!

You can even make one for each mod, ie. TMJay.cfg witch takes you to jay-server, TMPub.cfg etc etc..,you get the point...and just make it load that particular mod too. Or is that not possible?

//TMJay connects to TM Jaymod server/connect servername-or-ip/exec etconfig.cfg //(replace filename if you got custom made cfg) loads your cfg

Cfg naab here, just thought it would be possible  :lol:

• Founders

Please connect to jaymod.teammuppet.com with the password test

Test your admin levels, I have removed numerous amounts of peoples levels so some may have been removed by mistake, the server is on vote map cycle at the moment so at map end you can see how the map vote mod works.

PB is still to be added but I will let you know when that is done to test.

• Founders

Punkbuster added, please connect to the server to see if you have any issues.

http://www.teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/files/file/66-client-punkbuster/ punkbuster folder if you do not have the last issued updates.

I have discovered an incompatibility with ET 3.00 and PB so the server is currently running 2.55+ with the server facade to show in all browsers allowing all versions of ET to connect this does not support the latest Trackbase rating system though, I have messaged Paul to see if he has a fix.

seems to be working fine craig ..

played 2 maps with no issues what so ever ..

also theres a map on there that the bots arnt moving .. think that means no omnibot ?

only no this since i got a 297 - 2 spree ..

forgot to get a screeny tho -.-

seems to be working fine craig ..

played 2 maps with no issues what so ever ..

also theres a map on there that the bots arnt moving .. think that means no omnibot ?

only no this since i got a 297 - 2 spree ..

forgot to get a screeny tho -.-

probably the waypoints arent loaded, so they dont know were to go

Nice to hear it hope there come more players to the server now they are sometimes empty and thats not fun to play wich bots... Soo i hope the server will be full of players ;)

i think they just keep playing on the old server, if you want them on the new one just make it redirect them automaticly