Wwebe aka Web

Wwebe aka Web  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Green again!!!!

• Yes, Of course
    • No
    • Who the hell is Web? (will count as a yes :P)

if we get enough votes (more then 50%) he will be green again, for those members who will vote for no, I will personally kick their *** ^_^ 

it just turned out that hes new clan got no future, thats what i think!

mean yeah, he never really left (is on chat everyday and stuff.....) thats why i voted yes.

I dont't understand what's going on........o.o.....0.0.....o.o...... what happened?

We were in.chat and trying.to convince web to rejoin, hetold us to make a poll and if we get more then 50% he will reapply and be green again :D

We were in.chat and trying.to convince web to rejoin, hetold us to make a poll and if we get more then 50% he will reapply and be green again :D

u wanted to convince him? wasnt he they guy complaining about several admins, the structures here in TM and how ppl act ingame?! (i may remember wrong...) 

u wanted to convince him? wasnt he they guy complaining about several admins, the structures here in TM and how ppl act ingame?! (i may remember wrong...)

Ehmmm...no clue actually lol

i am not a member, but yeah i agree this is a open forum and should be discussed with admin and members in a member section,  if this was a joke post then the responses seem a little serious for that... if it isn't a joke i agree with Lynx move it to member only discussion.  just my 2 cents worth <3

i am not a member, but yeah i agree this is a open forum and should be discussed with admin and members in a member section, if this was a joke post then the responses seem a little serious for that... if it isn't a joke i agree with Lynx move it to member only discussion. just my 2 cents worth <3

I'll make.one for you and melon also :sofa: it's a sorta of a joke