X-Labs Event

BladeWarrioR

dK34fCY.jpg

Well its the time again for another anouncement of an event!

next event will be on our X-Labs server, something a bit different

X-Labs is a mod where when u kill somebody it drops a bar of gold,

You then go pick that gold up and then run into a flag pole to gain points ..

However there is a downside.. the more gold you carry .. the slower u move ... so be warned!

Server ip is - 109.70.149.33:27965

The date will be Sunday 21st July at a time of 19:00 GMT

Please don"t forget to also join our TeamSpeak for the night - 109.70.149.30

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN CONNECT TO THE SERVER BEFORE THE EVENT NIGHT (We'll help you fixing any connection problems)

See ya'll on the battlefield .. and just remember .. You can't touch this !!!

• Founders

Sounds difficult with a 15v15 o.o

Edit: I found wally!

It could be but there are quite a few flags scattered throughout the maps that you can get back to, should be interesting if it get busy.

is it supposed to be rifle only, and dyna planted @ gun on batterie it blew but game kept going, also is there a way to turn off the blood flash?

It could be but there are quite a few flags scattered throughout the maps that you can get back to, should be interesting if it get busy.

Ah if there's multiple flags that's ok, I was thinking there was just 1 per team xD

• Founders

Ah if there's multiple flags that's ok, I was thinking there was just 1 per team xD

I have pm'd Kapu about additional map scripts, we have nine maps so far that can be used on the goldrush event, Battery, et_beach, fueldump, goldrush, mp_sub, oasis, radar. railgun and tc_base, may be a good idea to jump on the server when you have a spare ten mins and look at the maps regarding the pole positions. 

Been on server today, looks funny and I think it says the position of the poles with map coordinates, the weird thing is that the poles are near defending team spawn only.

Played  battery and fuel dump only.

play stopwatch, all most all maps are designed to be won by the attacking team its all about the time in wich this happens, or in this case points+gold both teams had

• 2 weeks later...

apologies i was not there tonight ..

i had the opportunity to go on holiday for the weekend and i took it ..

i thought the plan was to come back sometime in the afternoon but the plans had change due to the traffic ..

hope you all had a great night tho :)

I join there 18pm or something like that but server keep disconnect sometimes. I was watching movie so I came pretty late there to play. We play 2 match and everyone leave after that. Anyway, was fun. :)