Hey Muppets!

Hey you are the first WolfET i'm introducing myself to so, i'm GhostFart as my username says :P i'm about to be 18 year old, addicted to FPS games. And i've started playing WolfET since the last week even though it's and old game :D and yesterday was the first time to play on your server..very enjoyable with a bunch of friendly members/players.

Waiting to get 10k XP to join TM :) long way though  :nea:

Shoot you on the server!

Welcome to the forums :)
As you see, even ET is an old game, there are still lots of players playing it and you can find big communities, such as muppets :D
10xp isn't a long way if you play regularly on our server. Games can be fun when people are friendly and remember our server rules.
You can always come to our chat to meet us more and have a talk :) See you in game!

Hi Ghostfart its nice to see that old ET gets sometimes new players. I hope You will like it here and stay for another years like we did :)

Like Darek said play here and You will get 10k in notime :) good luck and see You on trial soon :)