Battlefield 3: TeamMuppet

s05aa

Not knowing if people are playing this game but since not that long ago I have created a platoon page which is linked to our site. For the new visitors a point of recognizion when getting here and for the others a heads up that we are also active in Battlefield 3 (and 4 when released).

With some promotion comes a little video (turn on to minimal 720p), enjoy!

Ty guys :)

Nice video, how long it take you to edit that ? :O good job anyway

euhm.. well think about 4 hours to get it all done. Thats without the 8hours of gaming which i needed to get good footage (not perfect footage tho)

• Founders

We both have it but when we played on our server it always kicked one off because we used the same ip even though we connected through different ports and both of us have a genuine game, we shut down the server and uninstalled the game after that.

To be honest, I'd be game for BF3/4/5 server... Especially if there's a community behind it... ET is unique in that it fosters social exchange, helping to make communities... BF3 like so many other franchises overlook that key factor... Let me know how I can help.

Cheeze.

• Founders

Back to the roots! Get your workmates involved :D

Yeah, FullOfFish and TheRipsnorter still play TF2 with us and I'm sure Fishy and CanonFodder/Hammer will play BF4, three of the  founding muppets!

We have four work mates playing BF3 at the moment, they use our TS server, they currently play with a clan but would leave then to join us for sure.