Yearly Halloween Frag Night

MrMuppet

• Founders

DN4vWR0.jpg

It is that time of year again guys when we will hold or Halloween frag night event, Jaymod with full Halloween mod and related maps.

Please recommend any maps that you think would be suitable for the night.

We intend to hold this on............................................. 31st of October at 18:00 GMT 19:00 CET 20:00 CEST, times to be confirmed as this is four days after the end of BST.

I.P will be 109.70.149.28:27961 

Same as Jaden, We always make halloween party with friends that day in the evening and during day we have All Hallow's day. We go to cemetery and light candles. Actually in the evening when is getting dark it looks really beautifull, thousands of lights:)

Damn, I miss playing on haloween maps with Ande (come back from that damn arnmy bro!) before the last year's event :D No haloween event without old_bones, resurrection, haunted mansion and many more... I'll defo will be there :D

I'll have a look today at evening, weekend starts earlier :D All I need now is Ande to test it with me like year ago lol.

Although I'm not sure how long I'll be on 31th, going to the cinema on 20GMT to mini-marathon with Alien franchise (hell yeah!) so I won't be long in game :)