French fries

Hello and good morning Muppets

I am a new player and I play mostly on the baserace

is locolas who told me to register

So here it is done

I registered because the server baserace the French were insulted and yes I am French.

We get insulted by a Belgian player's nickname (The Mossad / chef or CUNT FRENCH)

I attached a screen

post-1890-0-61770500-1418658956_thumb.jp

post-1890-0-45948900-1418658960_thumb.jp

Long life to the team

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Such a shame that you was 'forced' to register due troubles with one player. If someone insulted you, feel free to contact members/recruiters/admins ingame who will help you - you can try to catch them on chat or on ts also. Also, it better to catch real proof of it - just open console and type /autoscreenshot

Enjoy your stay!

A big part of the population started out as Brittish criminals aside from the natives and other migrants that lived there back in the colonial ages. So a part of them has Brittish roots but aren't actual Brittish as they were born in Australia :D

I want you to study this subject for the test of next week. Class dismissed!

What i'm sayin is that there are retards everywhere and you can't manage them all.

You can kick/ban one and another one comes there at some point anyway.

Pretty much the same situation with cheaters.

French fries you just do /ignore.

I think baserace server unfortunately aint so popular to have admin there constantly.

I find it Ironic a Belgium man insulting french people... that is like insulting your self.... hahahahahahahahahahaa

We all know that Belgian's are French people. 

lol

I bet it is Breh :)

and lol

If I'd get cross with a french player I'd just insult him in french. There are few french members in this clan, let alone them being online often.

I find it Ironic a Belgium man insulting french people... that is like insulting your self.... hahahahahahahahahahaa

We all know that Belgian's are French people. 

Most Belgian people have something against both the French and Dutch people. No idea why it's just how we work.

Good evening the muppets

regarding belgium 

the Flemish part: speaks Dutch and is the richest region 

the Walloon part: speaks French and is the poorest region

"Random"  :  

this guy does not send me a private message, but changed his nickname in French Cunt

anyway thank you for reading and have to study my little problem

in France it is 18: 31

this guy does not send me a private message, but changed his nickname in French Cunt

anyway thank you for reading and have to study my little problem

in France it is 18: 31

For example in OZ "cunt" is pretty much a conjunction so don't get too offended by this :)

For example in OZ "cunt" is pretty much a conjunction so don't get too offended by this :)

When I studied English Language we learned about origins, uses and other things to do with swear words. Each one had a star rating, with this one being the only 5* swear word in the english language :P How quickly the syllables are said (the "cu" at the start and the quick "t" ending) make it not a pleasant word with how the brain processes information. Other words that are disliked share similar features.

And here ends Charlie's lesson on English Language and Psychology.

On a related note. Did you know the French didn't invent French fries? The Belgian did.