It's time

MrMuppet

Thank you Mr and Mini. You both did a great job on this community. You always were open to help other people and I was and still be very happy that you supported me and my mod.

I totally understand the decision. Take your time which you deserve for sure.

part of me just frozen well im not been mutch active here lately sense some econemy problems but i visit fóruns time to time and se you both "leaving" is like someone taking some part of me out i know i dont talk mutch MR but a surely spend a lot fun talking with minie our baby sitter oh dam never gone the same again i hope to see you around wish all the best enjoy your lifes you will continue im my heart :´(

ah, i don't have words... Someone said "You don't know what you've got, until you lose it". maybe this is main point - Mr.Craig wrote about heart of TM and I think that you both are like our virtual parents ... many times you were tried to give helping hand, you both were here when someone needed to talk,... Its sad that you decided to do this decision but it's completely understandable and must be respected. But it can't change my current sad feeling 

...one page ended but story will continue! I really hope that you will be still around and THANK YOU alot for everything that you have done for this great community family !

• Like 3

Thank you both for creating this community and making it a place for all of us, we're not just a community; we are a family some argue, fight and love each other but in the end we're just like one big crazy family, after all if it wasn't for you two I wouldn't of met some of these great people! I'm glad you two aren't just gonna disappear really is an end of a era. Take care and don't be a stranger :D

Now its our turn to step up; we shouldn't make it a chore playing on the server for anyone we all need to put that little bit extra help in to make Craig and Rachel proud - not just to make them proud of one person in particular but to make them proud of what they have made here.

You've left TM in capable hands I trust Smirre and Ailmanki congratulations to both of them.

Long live :paladin:  TeamMuppet  :dwarf2:

Edited by Wolf
  • Like 5

Omg I'm a bit speechless :( All what had to be spoken, was written here in this topic already.

A massive thank you for the whole support for people, you made it worth coming around here :)

Thank you Rachael & Craig!

the work that you all 3 have done in these years is awesome, you three have built an awesome community. thank you very much to all of you ! i'd include giantjim too, dont wanna make feel lonely lol. 

anyway.....hopefully i can see you more often in chat soon :) and share a good game as well 

Omg I'm a bit speechless :( All what had to be spoken, was written here in this topic already.

A massive thank you for the whole support for people, you made it worth coming around here :)

Thank you Rachael & Craig!

kebab :shock:

Thank you, Mini and Mr! The work and time you two have put into this community is just incredible. And it has resulted in a great community for so many people, much appreciated!

Time is precious

This is very true. I wish you both all the best in having the best time you could possibly have!

I do not know what to say, but I would not know what else to ask after all that you have given to this community.
This is a sad day because ends an era that brought all of us here together.
We knew that somehow this day would come, but that doesn't help at all, the only good news is knowing that the entire clan will have the chance to continue to exist and will be guided by good people, which I think represent the natural succession to the role of admins.
Thanks again Craig and Rachael.

I also do not know what to say... This is a grat loss for the muppets community and, as was said before, this is the end of some era...

A lot of respect for what you have created here, for the time and effort devoted to so that we all can be part of this unique community. THANK YOU Mr. and Mini!

P.S. As the saying goes: The King is dead! Long live the King!

Edited by divine_one