Hawk109 / Slow@et

Short intro

I am hopefully not the oldest on the server with my 58 years ;-). So now you know when you get whooped that it is an really old fart behind the keyboard.  I am also old in the game and have played it of on for over 10 years and will do so till thegame drops or I drop. I am a member of Bunkergaming Community and since the start of it. Recently I have started to be more frequent your servers so just wanted to say hi and give some feel for who I am.

Cheers

Very welcome on forum and on server. I think age dont matter as fun players have fun, respect rules and each other and its good atmosphere, I hope You will find all this on our server:)

Fun is the key word and so you wont find me arguing or complaning. If I dont like some I just leave and cool down and come back later.  So far its fun and hope you manage to keep it that way because we do need safe places were ET can be played. Would be nice to see some ET pro action also.

Thx for welcoming me.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

So now whenever you frag us, it is justified kill by an older man! My old clanmate is now 64 i think and he still rocks, so keep it up mate :)

You must be talking about Papa Baz? I recall he's Swedish aswell, just like Hawk :lol:

I was kinda guessing about what kind of guy you were recently. Thanks for joining us on forums aswell now. As you notice this is a place with very much kind people so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay with us. Welcome!