Xmas Event.

Fr3ak

Tnak You Charlie I noticed I wrote solution in the morning but on friends forum I forget members cant see it   :unsure:  anyway I dont know what it dawnload from begginers but it works:P

Hm that's a bug in the forum settings I believe

Hm that's a bug in the forum settings I believe

Friends forum has different sections. One is for returning inactive members wich we all can see and one is for only friend talk wich only admins and friends can see - not members. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Friends forum has different sections. One is for returning inactive members wich we all can see and one is for only friend talk wich only admins and friends can see - not members. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

exactly ... had discussion with Niki about this ...

she was quite sad that she with ketiv already posted solution how to fix up problems with event server and nobody from TM members wasn't able to find it ...

To be honest, it was already a big failure to host the event on nitmod which does not even work fine.

• Founders

It may of help if people tried the server before the event it had been up for 2 weeks at least. Then any issue could have been sorted.

The friends forums where there so if they had any issue with members they could discuss it there. It not used that often so will probably just remove it.