KemaL

kemal

Hello;

My name's Kemal. I'm 30 years old. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I work as industrial products designer.

My main hobby is designing. I almost spend my time for researhing, learning, teaching and practicing about it. I also like to spend time with my friends.. I'm always ready for drinking and womanizing:)

I sometimes blame, curse or swear to this wonderful game, but however, i can't give it up:) I also play "Starcraft II" game and i'm very big fan of it too..

Since our last server closed which we played in ( Yunus and Me), we were looking for a good server which has good players in (gameplaying and humanity especially). Yunus believed that he has found it, so we are here:) my main wish about this server, no racism happens in this server. I believe that nations and their religions deserve same respect each other.

Since i've been in this server, i met with nice people. I liked this community. I hope we'll have long time in this server and build strong friendship here.

Kind Regards to all muppets, also respects to all masters here..

Kemal

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the community! :)

We try our best to keep racism away from our server and I can promise you that you won't find any racism from our members. If you would experience such a thing on our server from one of the other players don't hesitate to contact one of our admins :)

• Like 3

Welcome kemal, nice intero :) ad ben alreary said...we do pur best to keeo rafism away from pur server, if this happens band no admins or higher lvl members arent a round tale a screenshot band then we csn abuse on them :D

Welcome kemal, nice intero :) ad ben alreary said...we do pur best to keeo rafism away from pur server, if this happens band no admins or higher lvl members arent a round tale a screenshot band then we csn abuse on them :D

nice grammar

Been touching the whiskey again?