tm menu

oliveira pt

That means he'll connect to Nitmod every time ET opens! What if he wants to play pub or pro or or ummm yeah! :P 

Unfortunately due to us moving servers a few months ago the menu won't connect to anything other than pub - every other link is dead unless it was originally in France to begin with and didn't get removed. The menu and the download needs updated if it's to work for the minor servers too I think but that might be a long shot. The only way to find any server now other than the above is to use the direct address or search for it in the big server menu thingy. So either use Jess's suggestion or open the console and type /connect 37.187.79.49:27980.

I use qtracker, before You connect You can see how many players are on server wna who is there, if player have 0 he dont play if have numer he is in game. I just click right mouse and connect. There are few more option I can add private slot password so if needed dont have to write it and also it have remontly administration so I can use rcon without coming on server.

qtracker.png

Problem: The menu we are distributing isn't working

Fix: Change the IP's in the menu "code" and replace the old menu with it

Not related to this topic: Other fixes or workarounds

Edited by miraro3

• Founders

If someone wants to up date the menu they are more then welcome. When we moved the servers we also lost a second ip so the dns eg etpub.teammuppet.com and beginner.teammuppet.com. The beginner doesn't work due to the ip not having a default 27960 port.

The menu also doesn't over write an old menu if we add it to download from server. The only way is to put on forums and for people to add them self's to the etmain folder and delete all other menu's.

16 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

If someone wants to up date the menu they are more then welcome. When we moved the servers we also lost a second ip so the dns eg etpub.teammuppet.com and beginner.teammuppet.com. The beginner doesn't work due to the ip not having a default 27960 port.

The menu also doesn't over write an old menu if we add it to download from server. The only way is to put on forums and for people to add them self's to the etmain folder and delete all other menu's.

If anyone can pass me the file I can take a look at it.

Either tell them to replace it or just delete the old file right?

Another idea might be to give the file a different name? That way ET might think it's a "new" menu and start using that one instead? Just an idea though, I'm not sure how ET handles the menu files.

• Founders
4 minutes ago, miraro3 said:

If anyone can pass me the file I can take a look at it.

Either tell them to replace it or just delete the old file right?

Another idea might be to give the file a different name? That way ET might think it's a "new" menu and start using that one instead? Just an idea though, I'm not sure how ET handles the menu files.

You just need to download the latest one from the forums and change that. Most the server on it probably need removing. 

They need to delete all menu even one from different servers or it won't see ours, Et is very funny and renaming doesn't mean it will replace the old one or another clans menu. We try lots of different name in the past and nothing worked.I also think it only allows a certain amount of letter in the name, we tried this years ago so i can't remember all the different things we tried. Unless someone know a name which will work then the only way is downloading from here.