Easter Event

PurpleHaze

Guys i just want to say all this thanks messages this is the reason why i keep doing this stuff, it takes a lot of time and efford, ask @Jessica and btw big thanks to him as well for checking all my maps and select the good ones. Test every inch of it, my hero. 

But for this we keep on doing it, to see all of you enjoy it! Next event will be right before summer.(mid june) and i'll make sure to make it Something original and new again with my event team. 

Cheers to all of you and big thanks for showing up and the thanks in the end, it still moves me to read this. (i'm also human after all :rofl:)

Big thanks from the event team! 

• Like 1

Ok because so many people liked this and want to do it again, i'm gonna keep the server up for one more week. This Friday you are all invited for the afterparty. I will make an official post for this tommorow :) 

On 21.4.2018 at 9:21 PM, PurpleHaze said:

Guys i just want to say all this thanks messages this is the reason why i keep doing this stuff, it takes a lot of time and efford, ask @Jessica and btw big thanks to him as well for checking all my maps and select the good ones. Test every inch of it, my hero. 

But for this we keep on doing it, to see all of you enjoy it! Next event will be right before summer.(mid june) and i'll make sure to make it Something original and new again with my event team. 

Cheers to all of you and big thanks for showing up and the thanks in the end, it still moves me to read this. (i'm also human after all :rofl:)

Big thanks from the event team! 

But I was also there :(  Also need some glory :D

C#

• Thanks 1

set d1 "set g_gametype 3 ; map 1944_beach ; set nextmap vstr d2"
set d2 "set g_gametype 3 ; map adlernest_hns ; set nextmap vstr d3"
set d3 "set g_gametype 3 ; map cortexREVISED ; set nextmap vstr d4"

FOR YOU @valkej

:):) see ya tonight