Hey up,

Is there a way to donate some money to you?

I feel like I play enough and get enjoyment back, so if I can donate then happy days.

I know running servers, website hosting and domain name isn’t free. It won’t be a lot though as i’m stingy 

• Like 1

hi,
at first, i want to say thank you that you wanna support us. I can't talk from side of founders but if it's on me who is now somehow responsible, I have to kindly refuse that.

Teammuppet was about spirit of ppl who were around and shared same principals. Sure, time is changing and et community is slowely disappearing. But, our spirit and goals are same - to keep a friendly place to anybody who wanna have a fun and take some rest from real world. If 'potentionally' there will be some kind of donation scheme, probably sooner or later we will be in situation when someone will feel more reasons to ask for some changes and will probably argure that others didn't donated nothing yet. I don't want to see this kind of segredation. Till this will be on me, no, I will not allow any kind of donation. But I'm really honoured by your suggestion. Sorry, but i have to add, that we are not F|A, because we are working and playing together because of one and only one reason - because we like that. And i'm ready to pay the bills for that... Thank you a lot mate, but this option is not on the table at this moment. Hopefully you will understand me.

but, again, thank you a lot for your feedback, this is a much more for me than any kind of donation tbh!

cheers and enjoy!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Svepa said:

Hey up,

Is there a way to donate some money to you?

I feel like I play enough and get enjoyment back, so if I can donate then happy days.

I know running servers, website hosting and domain name isn’t free. It won’t be a lot though as i’m stingy 

Yo man!

The gesture is very kind. I think it says more then a thousand words. 

I feel you regarding this. Me, myself and i has proposed this a few years ago aswell. It was rejected the same way, for the same reasons. I think by Mr or Mini at that time. At first itdidn't really understand why they wouldn't take it and save a little at their own. But now, when i am older and wiser :mosking:, I can see their motivation to do so. It's good to have a place where everyone is even. People can feel obligated regarding a person when he donates, we dont really want that. 

I think we are, if you wanna describe it with present politics, more like communist where everyone is equal and not so much capatlist hehe.

Peace, out!