Add voting options

I think more voting options should be added.

At least a vote to putspec and idle player. Not always there are admins around that can put the afk player into spec.

Other helpful additions could be a vote to skip a map and add/reduce time.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

We can lower the time back to about 40 sec see if it's OK.

I think even 40s is too long in the beginning of game. If defending team has 2-3afk players in a map with close quarters 1st part (like Bremen beginning with flag or Radar flag) then it has such strong impact on game. I would suggest 20s but maybe vote about it? :)

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

I think even 40s is too long in the beginning of game. If defending team has 2-3afk players in a map with close quarters 1st part (like Bremen beginning with flag or Radar flag) then it has such strong impact on game. I would suggest 20s but maybe vote about it? :)

I agree with 20s as it will also mean vote is passed during warm up and not after it

55 minutes ago, PREMEDITATED said:

I agree with 20s as it will also mean vote is passed during warm up and not after it

I think you might of misunderstood me :D  I suggested we could vote here if we should change the unactivity setting been set to 20s, 40s or keep it 75s at it is right now. I wouldnt let players vote over someone in their team.

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

I think you might of misunderstood me :D  I suggested we could vote here if we should change the unactivity setting been set to 20s, 40s or keep it 75s at it is right now. I wouldnt let players vote over someone in their team.

Ah reading fast in the car haha. 

Ok now I get you! Well for inactivity I’m not sure as it can take some time for people to think of a response and type it back so if they are typing and moved to spec would be annoying I guess

6 minutes ago, PREMEDITATED said:

Ah reading fast in the car haha. 

Ok now I get you! Well for inactivity I’m not sure as it can take some time for people to think of a response and type it back so if they are typing and moved to spec would be annoying I guess

well 20s is hella long time to type :D 

18 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

It's set at 75 sec or something like that and it does work. It doesn't work if people keep pushing the player in the spawn though. We can lower the time back to about 40 sec see if it's OK.

Are you sure? It start count and count end.. And Im still staying in team :O What i have seen it doesnt do putteam at end of counting

• Founders

Its moved me spec before but we can double check and test it is actually working we have update the server so could be a bug.

I tested it quick and you are right it doesn't seem to be working anymore, This is something we will have to look in to and see if legacy still lets us use the cvar as it is not in there list.

• Thanks 1

investigated :) just FYI:

im in touch with @Spyhawk , he will take a look on that, it looks like strange, because in fact our cvar is g_inactivity "75" and its working like you will get a message that you are inactive, you will get the final notice that you 'was' moved to spectators but you will stay in the team for another 75 secs. So, its working but it take double time than it's set by cvar.