voting system

so when i play a quite a few ppl get annoyed in chat cos of the map voting system, what i think is, to remove the % and change it to u have 1 vote on a map and when u vote it adds 1 point to the map and the map with the most points is played next u can also change ur vote if u have already voted

• Founders

You have 3 votes 1st vote is 3, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1 point, the only difference after the last build is they have now added %. The one with the most points wins so im not sure what your asking for. 

If your asking for only 1 vote? then this is part of the legacy build so its not something we can change or have any reason to change.

What were people actually moaning about?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

You have 3 votes 1st vote is 3, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1 point, the only difference after the last build is they have now added %. The one with the most points wins so im not sure what your asking for. 

If your asking for only 1 vote? then this is part of the legacy build so its not something we can change or have any reason to change.

What were people actually moaning about?

they said like % is stupid or something i dhavent rlly played legacy b4 this so u do u

I think his point is that both the points and the corresponding percentage are shown, which tends to make the overview a bit messy.

14 hours ago, Charlie said:

Minas Tirith it should count as like 10 votes.

Does that count for the map suggestions poll as well? Then we finally get to vote Minas Tirith onto the server:danced::drinks: :gamer4::gamer4::gamer4: