Kicking/banning after particular amount of complaints

I've just got kicked because of too many complaints.
I'd like to say that I think it's not a good rule, because you can have just one person who is being teamkilled by you and always sending a complaint, even though those teamkills aren't 100% your fault.
How many complaints does one need from a player to be kicked?

I think it is 5 complains, not entirely sure. But how do you manage to teamkill somebody for 5 times? :D ahah

Reconnect probably works, so type /reconnect in console next time.

Cya on the server:2guns:

Edited by Mister J
  • Like 1

Well, sorry that i wasnt around. But, i have to agree with members about what they said. If you are unsure or you think that someone kicked you for no reason, feel free to appeal. But, our members are a great ppl that i ever met and i fully trust them incl. how they managing the game.

But, we can be wrong and shit can happen. Sorry about that! Please, add a serioundetail and i can promise to you, that we, as admins, will deal with that! ...cheers and to see ya...

3 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

Well, sorry that i wasnt around. But, i have to agree with members about what they said. If you are unsure or you think that someone kicked you for no reason, feel free to appeal. But, our members are a great ppl that i ever met and i fully trust them incl. how they managing the game.

But, we can be wrong and shit can happen. Sorry about that! Please, add a serioundetail and i can promise to you, that we, as admins, will deal with that! ...cheers and to see ya...

He was kicked by server,not member.

Kujaw,i understand that sometimes teamkills aint your foult example when you put arty on tank to prevent it moving etc,and a teammate is stupid enough to get killed by it and send complaint.

So far we havent got problems with server side complain kicks so we think it suits fine but we may consider to increase value of complaits,if this will starting to make unfair kicks.

Srry that you got kicked,let us know if this happening with you a lot(i doubt it lol)

Bw you are banned 15min after kick,so have a beer and reconnect after that.Cheers:)

• Like 3

As Matu wrote, I was kicked by server after having some (don't know the number) complaints from just one person.

How did I teamkill? Artillery, as Allied Fops, when we broke door to the gold, I was firing artillery on the area where Axis can get out of their spawn directly to the gold. And damn... same teammate was constantly walking to this artillery, every time giving me complaint, then bang - I was kicked and couldn't connect for some time (I drank my beer at that moment, didn't want to open next one, so that advice couldn't help :P )
I'd say this is quite unfair, cause you never now if complaint is justified or not and if you collect enough of them it automatically kicks you. Shouldn't the whole team decide whether to kick or not a player for misbehavior?
What if there's some trolling amateur who is driving some particular player nuts, then will get killed few times and each time give complaint to this team member he's trolling. Theb the trolled player, who actually is not the one to blame for anything, gets kicked

If this happens again, contact a TM Member since most of the time someone is around (or even on discord).

Then it can be looked after, if its just a new Player without a Clue or an Idiot trying to get ppl annoyed.

TBH, the current System works fine as it is, imo it doesnt need adjustment.

Before this Option wasnt enabled and ppl got TK'ed like mad at times without anything to happen.

If its gets deactivated or set to higher numbers similar things might happen.

Just my Opinion.

1 hour ago, Boosted said:

TBH, the current System works fine as it is, imo it doesnt need adjustment.

Before this Option wasnt enabled and ppl got TK'ed like mad at times without anything to happen.

If its gets deactivated or set to higher numbers similar things might happen.

Just my Opinion.

I agree totally. I dont think changes are needed and most of the time im suprised that people over 10-15 teamkills are still continuing and are not kicked by teammates :D 

2 hours ago, kujaw said:

How did I teamkill? Artillery, as Allied Fops, when we broke door to the gold, I was firing artillery on the area where Axis can get out of their spawn directly to the gold. And damn... same teammate was constantly walking to this artillery, every time giving me complaint..

Well there is a lesson learned I guess? There are people who do this for a reason (trolling for example) and people who somehow dont see arty there and walks into it. Also sometimes the logic of attack pattern is so different (like for example in fuel dump where allied fops puts arty on broken main door and teamkills with it..). If you see that someone is "pressing all charges" then wisest thing is to give up on them and on that plan and do something else. :) I know that mines are also big headache when engineer put them down to defend but teammates are agressive and run over them and get killed.

Also you can talk to that person and explain what is your concept behind that arty, but dont hope too much. We have been talking years in supply for allies not to drive truck indoors but every time someone does this and feels accomplished but actually makes life for axis easier.

• Like 1