BOTS issues

I haven't found an topic about this yet, and i think it's not related to Legacy update (correct me if im wrong) so here it is. The Bots issue topic!

Let me start of with that i noticed several times that bots dont give ammo on the map Special Delivery. Might wanna look into this?

I am told omnibot fieldops give ammo on both occasion: at spawn time, and on request via chat command. There seems to be nothing map specific here, and if you can't reproduce an issue on all maps, that means the ET:Legacy team didn't break anything! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

I am told omnibot fieldops give ammo on both occasion: at spawn time, and on request via chat command. There seems to be nothing map specific here, and if you can't reproduce an issue on all maps, that means the ET:Legacy team didn't break anything! :D

Well thats what i'm trying to say, and that's why i created another topic than ET:legacy related. The Bot doesnt respond on voice chat command in the map special deli. I dont think it's an big deal just felt the need to bring it up. This goes especially for Fops 

@Duro What I mean is that such issue is not map dependent. It would happens on all maps, the way OB scripting is done. Are you sure the fielops you requested ammo from had their energy bar filled? If they just requested an artillery or air strike, they might not have been able to give you ammo at that time.

Edited by Spyhawk