HEllo

Ralaoups

Hello

my name's Ralaoups, old Enemy territory player (2004)  back in game since one month.

Was member of few clan

[FLBK] Front de libération de la bouteille de Ketchup

Coldfire

[3F] Frag for Fun

A lot of competitions with clanbase and other e-cup.

Nice to play again this game after 10 years or more without playing.

• Founders

Welcome to the forums and glad to see you found your way back to the game and to our server. Hope to see you on the server soon :)  but looking at trackbase it looks like you play on the beginners so not sure i will :)  but welcome anyway :) maybe you will join our xmas event on saturday night :) 

thanks for your reply and your invite for this saturday xmas party but i'll be off for a few days.

I don't knwo if i can play with a shared connection with 4G

I tried other servers this morning. It's so good to teamkill again :D

Bullet rate (frequency ?) seems lower on ET Legacy than NitroMod.I was mainly playing on ETPRO, What is the most similar mod ?

I forgot some stuff in my presentation :

47 y. old from South of France

Was an active member of wolfarea and enemyterritory-fr, a big french commun website / communauty

We had the opportunity to participate to ET:Quakewar beta version but fun wasn't really the same so we continued playing 5vs5 and 3vs3 until the end.

My prefered player is DLP (Dieulepère - Father Good) not really skilled but so fun with a big rail gun (I hope he'll read this)

• Founders

Our nitmod server as fast fire on it so will seem slower on our main server as it is normal speed. 

I am not sure there is anything similar to etpro to be honest but if you do like to scrim a lot of our member and regulars do us etlegacy to scrim. If this is something you would be interested in and you use discord you can join our discord servers.  teammuppet discord https://discord.gg/aNU4v5Yz5Y and then ETlegacyscrim discord https://discord.gg/YgU3sbXP