R3ctal Mac wagon

I had strong feeling and so I started rec this guy.. Pls take a look.. most of gaming looks normal but some areas where he fight his aim jumps incredible fast from guy to other and he know if theres player example wating him in the corner of bigger area where are more enemies than 1.. The time areas where he looks allies spawn area and guys coming there and when he goes to main building inner yard.. and starts fight there.. Worth of comments.. To mee some points of demo doesnt seem normal, so I dont call it rage aim... I call it aim with key, that he set s it on and off.. but doesnt use it much so its hardr to see..

demo0005.dm_84 demo0004.dm_84

• Thanks 1

Cant check demo right now but I noticed that this guy improved his skill in few days. At The beginnig i have no problem to kill him and after few days it was for me so hard to kill him. And this is another example of player who is changing guid etc

This guy 100% isn't a cheater, he even streams his games. 

Also "improving his skill in few days" is most likely because he's been completely shitfaced one day and not the other day, doesn't mean anything. Also recently started playing again  after nearly 10years break so improving fast makes perfect sense :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1759109070

Edited by juissi

This is ridiculous, yeah I admit that I evaded the ban because I think a month is too much for just trolling and saying silly things :D but Cheating? No way, I definitely didn't do that and I also have a live recording of those demos.

I apologize for the butthurt

Also checked the demos and there was absolutely nothing at all that looked anything like "aim assist" or anything like that at all. Tbh his aim wasn't even anything special in those demos, every time he hit many headshots it was on people not really even moving at all, I don't know how can you guys be so certain he's cheating based on those. 

On 3/8/2023 at 7:50 PM, Nanaa said:

Yep, aim jumps to enemies in such a weird way that it must be aim assist.

His aim jumps to enemies slower than usually if anything in those demos, I dont know how you can think that's an aim assist :D

6 hours ago, juissi said:

This guy 100% isn't a cheater, he even streams his games. 

Also "improving his skill in few days" is most likely because he's been completely shitfaced one day and not the other day, doesn't mean anything. Also recently started playing again  after nearly 10years break so improving fast makes perfect sense :)

Like i said, i did not check the demo only notice his skill improvement in very short time. Streaming is not the proof that some1 is clear or not  ;) there was one example with streamer who was caught ;) im not familiar with aimbots, but these programs are improved compared to the start of ET. With very good configuration it is nearly impossible to proof some1 is cheating or not and there were many cases that some1 was using bot, but only malfunction in this bot software help with catching cheaters and make everything clear

38 minutes ago, lost said:

Like i said, i did not check the demo only notice his skill improvement in very short time. Streaming is not the proof that some1 is clear or not  ;) there was one example with streamer who was caught ;) im not familiar with aimbots, but these programs are improved compared to the start of ET. With very good configuration it is nearly impossible to proof some1 is cheating or not and there were many cases that some1 was using bot, but only malfunction in this bot software help with catching cheaters and make everything clear

Yeah and I also gave reasons for possible changes in his skill level

1 hour ago, Ande said:

Hes not banned about cheats atm. By hes behaviour yes

And how exactly is that behavior worthy of 60y ban? I get extending his ban a little because of the guid thing and all but 60years  seems a bit harsh :D

7 hours ago, juissi said:

His aim jumps to enemies slower than usually if anything in those demos, I dont know how you can think that's an aim assist :D

On a second watch, yeah I can imagine that is his real aim. It's just suspicious when new account with that kind of flick aim joins server. And if he's rusty and getting back to shape, that could explain some things too.

No se on varmaanki siitä et yrittää ohittaa bännit eri guidilla. Muutenhan se olis ollu "vaan" kuukauden bänni.  Jos haluaa viel joskus pelailla meiä servuilla nii ei välttämättä kannata tolla lailla vastata jos pyydetään vähä asialisempaa nimeä käyttää. Eiköhän tuo takasin pääse jos rupee käyttäytymään ja lopettaa perseilyn :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ande said:

No se on varmaanki siitä et yrittää ohittaa bännit eri guidilla. Muutenhan se olis ollu "vaan" kuukauden bänni.  Jos haluaa viel joskus pelailla meiä servuilla nii ei välttämättä kannata tolla lailla vastata jos pyydetään vähä asialisempaa nimeä käyttää. Eiköhän tuo takasin pääse jos rupee käyttäytymään ja lopettaa perseilyn :D 

Never stop the perseily ja kohta vedetään taas!