I am at a loss of words.

To whoever seems to have thought that a 15 min ban for typing 3 critisims for being nuked at the exit of their spawn is warranted, i've read the rules, weirdly enough they dont contain no arguing, but actually contain no spawnkilling without referring to a clarification as to what is considered a spawn. It also clearly states to respect all members of the server, obviously upheld by your admins. It also EXPLICITLY says to listen to the issue a player might have with an admin and THEN take it to the forum, which is highly ironic considering i get banned with a message to take it to the forum. Furthermore it also explicitly tells admins to warn at least twice before kicking.

I really didnt think I'd read the rules and realise that the admins were the ones that behaved against their rules and abysmally poor.

Fun times, nurture the  abuse.

also, your signup is not eu law abiding, newsletter is not opt out but opt in, I am considering if legal action is the right way after being kicked for not abiding by arbriatry game rules that arent even explained.

Posted (edited)

Spawnkill on fixed spawns in not allowed, with any kind of weapons, on our servers. This includes spawncamping at the spawnexits. There is no legit reason in which you are allowed to spawnkill other players. As a note, mortaring near an spawnexit is also not allowed!

oh dear, i found the clarification that proves jessica broke that rule explictly. fun times. I found the image for wuerzburg. what an absolute joke. at least you only splash damaged the guys in the hallway. what a bummer. id get players arguing like this, members co leader? not so much.

Edited by coru

Mate wind ur neck in and go have a beer its saturday night n here you are lodging a complaint to a gaming group cause u got told u cant play for 15 mins - u even spent time analysing shit to bring evidence, do you think that any in case, we're gonna find your arguement in favour of our mates? N what u on about legal action, youll get laughed out the door for even suggesting it, even my wife laughed at that. 

Just shut up, n play m8, dont cause urself trouble, whats the point - yer no gonna win. 

Reality check, mate. That was a chess term. 

TM Newsletter? Is the Muppet Mail back and I missed it!?

On a serious note, why were you banned? You spawn killed? You argued against spawn killers? I assume you appealing a ban or something? For someone suggesting legal action you're remarkably unclear.

15 minutes ago, Charlie said:

TM Newsletter? Is the Muppet Mail back and I missed it!?

On a serious note, why were you banned? You spawn killed? You argued against spawn killers? I assume you appealing a ban or something? For someone suggesting legal action you're remarkably unclear.

Ive got a lovely capture of jess getting knived by EBO, of all players. For the newsletter. Not that I wanna change the subject. 

• Haha 1

Rule number 2 literally says no whining or bitching on other players. Spawnkilling is indeed not allowed, but you can't go ahead and play judge yourself. We have admins to take care of this. Then there's rule number 11 that says if you disagree with how an admin is acting, send them a pm and don't go on in public chat. I presume you didn't follow that either. Also you're being kind of rude, which breaks rule 14 and possibly 16. You could've come here and discuss things as an adult. No need to come here in full attack mode.

Lastly there is no such rule as warning someone twice before kicking. Imagine if we'd do that, we would be warning players 24/7. Every situation is different. Our admins are perfectly capable of handling these situations. If they think that, for instance, a direct kick or ban is warranted, they are allowed to do so. If you disagree with the way you've been treated, come to the forum as a grown up and make a decent appeal. Since it was apparently only 15 minutes, I'd advise to sit it out, grab a drink and come back without making a scene. It only makes it worse for you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, coru said:

also, your signup is not eu law abiding, newsletter is not opt out but opt in, I am considering if legal action is the right way after being kicked for not abiding by arbriatry game rules that arent even explained.

I dont even care about your kick, your whining and childish posts.. I just wanna see how you take this into court 😂. Please do. Send me your PayPal if money is the only stopping issue.

If not then do what regular ppl do - have a 15min toilet break with some social media scroll and you'll be allowed back in shortly.