Heavy Weapon Restrictions

Heavy Weapons  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Reduce Heavy Weapons

• Under 14 players - 1 Soldier and 2 rifles. 14 and higher players - 4 soldiers and no rifle limit
    • No changes, keep it as is
    • Other. Comment Below

Stumple what the fuck are you on about, mate? 

Your comments are doing exactly just that, but for some reason you can't comprehend that this is heavy weapons topic.  

Anyway this subject is in fact closed for the moment, the limitations are in effect and we see how that goes. I don't see any reason to allow further discussion about it, it'll only spiral out of control.

Stumple open a new post for medic discussions? not difficult. And  PM me if u would like to resolve some sort of issue you have / believe  I have with you. The public forum isn't the place. 

6 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

Your comments are doing exactly just that, but for some reason you can't comprehend that this is heavy weapons topic.  

Anyway this subject is in fact closed for the moment, the limitations are in effect and we see how that goes. I don't see any reason to allow further discussion about it, it'll only spiral out of control.

Stumple open a new post for medic discussions? not difficult. And  PM me if u would like to resolve some sort of issue you have / believe  I have with you. The public forum isn't the place. 

There is a topic about medics open in forum and you have somewhat participated in it .. does he need to open another one?

I haven't seen any problems yeat. When server full it feels quite normal and not seen any increase on medics on the server.

Could maybe add 1 more fop to give ammo and so, as there is no way 3rd fop can use artys or supports when its already hard with 2 fops

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Yes,there is another topic and my last comments are not askin any changes. When you look the vote options: it says if server has over 14 players then 4 soldiers and rifle without limit.BUT script which @Flo have added has limited it into 4.. 

If I want some changes it sounds llike this: want do changes then limit it 1 gun type per soldier butvif server has over 14 then 2mg's 1 per soldier other guns bur not mg or basic thompson/mp40 and 2 field ops on team.... and rifles like @Charlie wanted in 1st option..

And finally, please dont use other same clan  member discussion that f*ck word..

Its seems vote result has counted wrong becausec rifles are limited when 14 or more players server gaming.. The option number 3 wasnt most voted..

@Flo's Added script limits it to 4..

Players has voted most option 1, so script should be like that why how it says..

Option number 1 says this:

Screenshot_20240817_163043_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Stumpel

I wanted to rush this poll out and get this subject sorted asap due to how long it had gone on for on discord without a solution. It was a misunderstanding on my part Stumpel, but if it's an issue overall we can put it to unlimited rifles again at > 14 players. That being said, while I haven't been on the server to see myself, the mood overall seems positive towards this change.

Yes, changes are welcome, but I dont see rifles so big problem what the others see.. All is about how good player is to use rifle thats all.. Even I dont do much tk and I use rifle most of time.. BUT the idea to limit in in some maps as @Flo said its crazy.. Because 2 guys vs 22 players team is too little amount.. I dont think that all goes under rifle if its unlimited.. People still choose mixed classes.. I think its just useless fear that players think that people takes rilfes and start rifle fight totally, I dont believe on it.. But it maybe prevents little that all goes to medic..

But if its limited and soldier class goes locked after 4 guys or even 1.. That 1 makes people going to medic.. I mean under 14 players game it usully might go 6 medics and 1 engi or 5 medics 1 engi and 1 soldier or all medics or 6 medics 1 covert or 5 medics 1 engi 1 covert or 5 medics 1 engi 1 field op.. those are most possible teams what it might look like..   Thats just thinkin how it might look like.. Just inform to @Kevlar   And I m not askin people any side or making any side if you saying that no-one is takin my side.. I m jus writing not making anykind of "sides"   And finally @Kevlar your great guy you dont have to think that I have something against you, no I dont have .. I think you good mate. Sorry if make you abused with my posts.. I m happy that @Charlie had time to look posts and answered this topic..

No you don't make me abused with your posts mate :D 

All the numbers in the last post, was abuse tho xd 

I just like to call a duck a duck. So if it says heavies on the topic, it should be heavies in the subject. 

I think digressing is a highly inefficient way to get things done, that why I steered (And always will) the convo back to the topic. I like getting things done, while their still fresh and relevant. 

Charlie, yeah the response is generally positive with the exception of a few players

• Like 1

On certain maps (ex. Bremen_truckmod) the limit in rnaders is still not enough, you can ask Flo & EBO. as allied you take the flag, and if you wanne go for side, holy shit nade spam en rnade spam to the max. 1 time i played it in the evening and the next day I woke up, still waiting till the nade storm was over :D

Edited by c4ps
  • Haha 1