The Muppet Mail

MrMuppet

• Founders

muppettimes.jpg

Welcome to the first TeamMuppet news flash.

So, what has been happening in TeamMuppet over the last two weeks?

Well firstly I would like to welcome our newest members to the community, Disaster,Vipes and GoodID, enjoy your stay guys!

Also, presently incoming we have Taha(Turk), Nutzy, Macka, Moh.Ababneh, Linda, Krasavica, Dimens, AbdTurk and Louklad, look out for these guys and provide any support they may need to make their stay an enjoyable one.

You may have noticed that several members are busy creating and organising event nights which I might add have been a great success, the Halloween night was great success and a big thanks goes out to all that attended this and made it so, 36 players where on a one point, a great turn out!

Next the quickly arranged “drunk night” on the Silent server to try and promote this more, again a great turn out and thanks to all in attendance, some members are working hard to try and promote this server so let’s all try and help out these guys whenever we can.

Some may have read that as well as the sniper server that was set up a few weeks ago, we now also have a Panzer fun server running 109.70.149.30:27932, try it out, you never know, you may enjoy it.

Also, Smurfer has kindly installed an urban terror mod server running on 78.47.93.217:27962, we will in the future being having an event night to promote this so check out the forums for further information.

TeamMuppet is now out of hibernation in Clanbase and is looking for ETPro players to sign up and participate in scrims, if you have an account then please apply to join TM at Clanbase http://clanbase.ggl....php?cid=1079711 may I remind our Pro players that we still have scrim practice on Sundays at 8pm GMT and we will be promoting these more in the future.

Looking forward over the next week, we have the fun night of gaming event on Sunday, the sniper and panzer war event, the Panzer war will take place on the 109.70.149.30:27932 Jaymod server and the sniper on the 46.4.23.86:27125 Nitmod server, these are both connectable via any installation of ET but please try to connect beforehand in case of any issues, everyone is invited so bring along your mates, brothers, sisters, mums and dads

So that’s just a taste of what is happening in TeamMuppet at the moment, keep a look out for the events that members are working hard to arrange, remember these are by the members for the members so if you have any new ideas and what to organise something then please let us know.

The admin team

• Founders

Quite liked this actually is this gonna be like a weekly or monthly sort of thing? :D

Going to try and get it out every two weeks or so, just to summarise what has and is happening in case people miss some posts.

Going to try and get it out every two weeks or so, just to summarise what has and is happening in case people miss some posts.

Nice! I don't mind helping out if you want :)

We accept people bringing in ideas/stories/stuff that you want to be added to the muppet times.

You can always PM them to me or any of the other admins (as posting them would take the point out of the newspaper being posted ;) ). We'll make sure it gets it's proper place in the paper, and add your name to it :)

Consider yourselves freelance journalists!

• Founders

We accept people bringing in ideas/stories/stuff that you want to be added to the muppet times.

You can always PM them to me or any of the other admins (as posting them would take the point out of the newspaper being posted ;) ). We'll make sure it gets it's proper place in the paper, and add your name to it :)

Consider yourselves freelance journalists!

Correct, all the incoming and new recruits information would help if you fancy that section Wolf?

• Founders

i think im not doing a good job as try-out :blush: because u did not mention me:P

Not at all, we only mentioned new members and trialists from the last two weeks, your start date was prior to that, I'm sure you will be mentioned in the next update.

• 5 weeks later...