xmas server

MrMuppet

• Founders

Well it will soon be that time of year when we install the xmas mod, this year the full blown xmas extras will be added to the "soon to close" Halloween server, making that a dedicated xmas server.

Please suggest any xmas/snow maps you can think of to be added to the server.

Jipie Xmas mod :) Nurse time!

Have you got forum theme too?

Maps I suggest: Glider, Eagles 2 way, Fueldump Christmas and last one I don't remember name. It's "circle" map with gold crates In Axis spawn are allied golds in cage and VV. in the middle of map is Snowman maybe? shooting like panza, dunno i don't remember it well.

I'm glad and thank you Mr for doing these things !

last one I don't remember name. It's "circle" map with gold crates In Axis spawn are allied golds in cage and VV. in the middle of map is Snowman maybe? shooting like panza, dunno i don't remember it well.

British Bulldog :)

and they gold stars if i remember rightly

Oh, and a view years ago, I made a x-mas theme skinset. With x-mas hats for allies, reindeer hats for axis. x-mas trees on mine markers and santa&rudolph captureflags.

If you want the pk3 file I can check my old backup files.

Oh, and a view years ago, I made a x-mas theme skinset. With x-mas hats for allies, reindeer hats for axis. x-mas trees on mine markers and santa&rudolph captureflags.

If you want the pk3 file I can check my old backup files.

But do you have the female santa bikini skin? That's what makes the xmas server xD

• Founders

hmm its nitmod not sure but think you can use !put? or can you just not do it at all?

Bot are same as halloween were :D If you give use name of maps we can look at changing times. I think one is the same as we had on etpub server where time extends :)